Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NEED TO KNOW IF THESE ARE LEGIT AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH IF THEY ARE

Last edited:
Soles are super icy, no yellowing, for a shoe that is 3 years old.
they're kept in good condition? look at flightclubs pics thats how they are on there. when a shoe is kept in perfect condition are they automatically considered fake or unauthorized? sounds pretty stupid to me

so you're saying if they're kept in too good condition, theyre fake/non authorized? sounds kinda stupid to me

believe what you want. youre new so you probably dont know. do some research on unauthorize so you know what they are.

never said they were fake. i said unauthorized

even in the best conditions they will yellow over time no matter what

believe what you want. youre new so you probably dont know. do some research on unauthorize so you know what they are.

never said they were fake. i said unauthorized

even in the best conditions they will yellow over time no matter what

lol

New to NikeTalk =/= new to the shoe game, homie.

This site is not the be all/end all.

so if a sole is in good condition theyre automatically not authorized? tell me the logic behind that

yeah those things are super icy, I have a DS pair in that exact size and i did everything in my power to keep them as icy a possible and i still have slight yellowing around the blue part of the midsoles

they are still being made produced and sold in china. Using the same authentic materials.

Last edited:
they look legit. i have the same pair. a super icy new one like this, and a pair from 3 years ago deadstock but starting to yellow.

but for them to be this icy, they are the unauthorized pairs that are still in production.

Last edited:
^^^
Yea you can. but a smart buyer with experience like myself would know they are unauthorized. Ive sold unauthorized pairs too and no one has problem with them.

Yeah looked like all the right materials. The back of the right shoe is not uniform. Looks like it was made by someone in the know but the blue box part is cardboard not plastic. 23 area is too squeezed together. Yeah they are unauthorized

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom