Legit websites

I have ran acorss these two new sites  wisebuys23.com and thesneakerpharmacy.com and was wonderng have anyone seen or heard or bought anything and know if these are 100% authentic legit sites and really legit sites.

I have ran acorss these two new sites  wisebuys23.com and thesneakerpharmacy.com and was wonderng have anyone seen or heard or bought anything and know if these are 100% authentic legit sites and really legit sites.
Wisebuys23 is a Scumbag!!!!Me and numerous others I seen on IG pre-ordered the Jordan I Grey Shadows and we never received a tracking number or our kicks!! Other people that pre-ordered the Jordan IV Toros and had the same problem. I emailed and sent numerous text messages and no one responded. And of course my posts on IG about my kicks were deleted! I filed a dispute through Payal.

sorry dude but wise buys23 is fake

Back
Top Bottom