Lehigh Valley (ABE Area-Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)

i'm living in allentown right now, going to parkland HS. i feel like i could be the only NTer over here
laugh.gif

reppin Bethlehem/Hanover Township over here... ...when's the Lehigh Valley Summit hahah. yo Portchy...i'm assuming u r Portuguese with the name, andthe avy of Mr. C Ronaldo. do you play soccer by any chance?

^ Yeppers Portuguese to the fullest. I hope we win on Thursday gonna be a big game against the Germans.

I played a little bit when I was younger, not much at all tho.

Wouldn't know what to do with a soccer ball at this day and age.

WOW i used to live in atown (14 n chew) back in the days used to stay in parks back when jimmy was working there any ways whats good out there ne thing hot insneaker villa

Nothing great really here in the A.

Villa does have all the good big city releases, and they always come with a hook up, so I can't complain.

I haven't been in Parks for a minute, but would love to peep the stockroom see if there are any gems back there.

You in NYC now?

Now that's the spot for heat....

yea cant complain its like something new every week but yea i bet parks stock has a bunch of heat

Originally Posted by NycPosite

WOW i used to live in atown (14 n chew) back in the days used to stay in parks back when jimmy was working there any ways whats good out there ne thing hot in sneaker villa

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm from the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area and I usually go to Homebase for the more limited SB's and gear. Po is a cool !%* dude.

Back
Top Bottom