Lendale White & Reggie Bush Appreciation: Thunder and Lightning

One of the greatest RB tandems in college football history. I remember watching them during that run of 3 straight National Championship appearances(technically 2) and just racking up the yards.

Lendale with his power running in between the tackles to soften up the defense, and Reggie completely shredding up the opposition with his speed andathleticism, a PERFECT combination.

I have selective memory

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEF appreciated, but too bad reggie aint as good as he was at USC. LenDale Puttin it down in the NFL though.

Appreciated although I don't like those fools at all (especially fat Carmelo). That was a perfect 1-2 punch

laugh.gif

I was going to refresh BigMikes "selective" memory by posting those pics, shabooyah beat me to it...
laugh.gif

Yo it seriously was unfair. I use to watch that oline push whatever D line it was facing 5 yards and you know it was about to be over. Lendale and Reggiebusting off first downs damn near every run it was like Varsity Vs JV them boys is definetly appreciated
pimp.gif

smh.gif
My old Tivo HDD crashing.
I had the USC/VA Tech game where LenDale was plowin over dudes and poppin soooo much !+%$.

The on field mics could pick up him screamin "Yall +%%+!# are SOFT"

I was wit my boy Brian and we was both like man I LOVE THIS CAT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
If only Reggie could ball in the NFL and if only Lendale had stayed under 300 lbs.
laugh.gif
Lendale still puts in work though.

Two overrated running backs who failed in the biggest game of their lives? appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom