Lendale White & Reggie Bush Appreciation: Thunder and Lightning

Reggie Bush will be the best COLLEGE player any of us will see in the next ten years, guarenteed. He was unbelieveable.

2af3572d4ab06160f4fe9006b1be258ed92f593.jpg

Lendale's accessories and visor game were on point
pimp.gif

^ no offense, but are you serious?? HIs visor and accessories were on point. (That is one of the stupidest observations anyone could make)

Originally Posted by swizzc

Reggie Bush will be the best COLLEGE player any of us will see in the next ten years, guarenteed. He was unbelieveable.

grin.gif
Ehh I'd have to disagree,
If you were just speaking for yourself, I wouldnt even chimed in, but You seem as tho you said "US" and that dont apply to us all

for my money, Vince Young was on par with Reggie. Adrian Peterson IMO was a better football player and Darren Mcfadden is right up there with all of them
Reggie is not far and away the cream of the crop when it comes to college football players.

THE GOAT

1997williams_scott.jpg

williams_ricky_250.jpg

OT...

But if I played ball....

That is the EXACT facemask/visor combo I want....(Ricky Williams)

Thats %@## is
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

^ no offense, but are you serious?? HIs visor and accessories were on point. (That is one of the stupidest observations anyone could make)
I disagree. Why would you say that?????

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by swizzc

grin.gif
Ehh I'd have to disagree,
If you were just speaking for yourself, I wouldnt even chimed in, but You seem as tho you said "US" and that dont apply to us all

for my money, Vince Young was on par with Reggie. Adrian Peterson IMO was a better football player and Darren Mcfadden is right up there with all of them
Reggie is not far and away the cream of the crop when it comes to college football players.

THE GOAT

1997williams_scott.jpg

williams_ricky_250.jpg
If you want me to be perfectly honest AD's freshman year was better than Bush's whole career. I understand why you said Dmac but to me hedoesnt belong cause noting about what he did was awe inspiring. Most of his great runs were him hitting the hole hard. He doesnt make people miss and he doesntrunover people. Its part of the reason that I like Mendenhall on the pro level more.

Back
Top Bottom