Let’s talk about Dallas Texas.. vol. they shooting at everybody this week

I know DFW is supposed to be a huge metro area. But you don’t hear too much about the name Dallas if isn’t in sports. So apparently it’s a wild *** place., cuz Boosie was just shot at, his artist Moe was killed on the freeway and Dr. Rose (IG celebrity) got clipped coming out of his dental office..

so my NT fam, what is Dallas really like in general and why is so hot down there right now? I mean they shot a dentist.. that like some mafia level pettiness.

Last edited:
You gotta remember all the Hurricane Katrina survivors were transported there back in 2005. Now that those kids are coming of age, they have stunted development from PTSD.

Then you got the fact all the drugs are sold at wholesale rates in Texas before they trickle to other states. In Atlanta, GA a key may go for 25, while in Texas it might be 17.5 for a key.

As far as the dentist, remember he writes scripts for meds after the appointment and may have been the plug hinself. Plus once you make over $75k a year as a young bachelor, you can pretty much snag any woman you want. Dude prolly went overboard and was trying to get at taken chicks.

Reactions: LD7
Im over 40 and don’t know too much about Dallas but back in my younger days dallas was known for being gang related. Houston was player and Dallas was crips and bloods and dickies and house shoes. we rode swingers they rode Dayton’s. I know now they all talk like nelly. social media has blurred the lines these days tho imo as far as regions having distinct styles.

you dont hear about dallas specifically because all of texas is wild asf
so everyone on the outside lumps it all up into one.

D/FW not really that far from each other both got a lot of gang activity, plus cartel action.
add rappers into the mix and it makes very volatile situation since they love to flaunt riches, diss opps publicly,
and just taunt death.

in the mo3 case everyone knows whats up with that situation.
boosie is a by product of all that due to him picking a side.
the dentist dude im not aware of till now him getting shot smells like a robery gone wrong.
there was a mexican rapper who got shot and robbed this week too.

You gotta remember all the Hurricane Katrina survivors were transported there back in 2005. Now that those kids are coming of age, they have stunted development from PTSD.

Then you got the fact all the drugs are sold at wholesale rates in Texas before they trickle to other states. In Atlanta, GA a key may go for 25, while in Texas it might be 17.5 for a key.

As far as the dentist, remember he writes scripts for meds after the appointment and may have been the plug hinself. Plus once you make over $75k a year as a young bachelor, you can pretty much snag any woman you want. Dude prolly went overboard and was trying to get at taken chicks.

Some wild insinuations here. :lol:

Not sure where you came up with the idea that all or even most Katrina victims relocated to Dallas.

Almost every urban US city is seeing an big jump in murders this year. There's a pretty logical explanation.

I live in that Oak Cliff area. Moved here from LA last year. It’s always some bs going on lol. I just work and take care of my kids so I’m not really out and about like that, but I’m always hearing or seeing something pop off. I’ll be happy when I eventually move back to LA.

This whole post is dumb, poor effort

But in Dallas right now it’s alotta beefs being settled, back n forth type ****...it happens nothing surprising

you dont hear about dallas specifically because all of texas is wild asf
so everyone on the outside lumps it all up into one.

D/FW not really that far from each other both got a lot of gang activity, plus cartel action.
add rappers into the mix and it makes very volatile situation since they love to flaunt riches, diss opps publicly,
and just taunt death.

in the mo3 case everyone knows whats up with that situation.
boosie is a by product of all that due to him picking a side.
the dentist dude im not aware of till now him getting shot smells like a robery gone wrong.
there was a mexican rapper who got shot and robbed this week too.

Damn, Texas is something serious. I honestly didn’t have a clue it was like that over there.

Yeah. They getting popped everywhere. I live in South Florida. I’m use it. I had a classmate get killed a few weeks ago. Someone got killed near me
Today, too.

i got shot back in the day over knocking out some gang members bro out here, i moved out the cliff to irving but recently moved back to the cliff bishop arts area, its bad everywhere

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos where in oak cliff you stay

I’m mainly close by the wynnwood center or at my other spot close to Ledbetter and duncanville road The bishop arts area be looking dope. I pass by there every now and than. I gotta check out some of the restaurants and bars around that way.

It’s crazy cause I know stuff is poppin, but since I generally keep to myself I tend to avoid all that. I was eying some places in Irving when I first moved out this way, but where I’m at is cool.

you right down the street from me, yea bishop arts is where its at SUPER expensive but its where im most comfortable at, i grew up in that area used to put powder all over these streets lol, you and the fam need to try out jonathons you wont be disappointed, all other spots there i dont like, i go to the cheese company since my boy likes it

Yeah last couple of months been kinda bad. Normally there's always been stuff going on in the "bad" areas/neighborhoods just like any major city but lately, I've been seeing a rise in a lot of random ish. An IT director for American Airlines got killed at like 7 AM walking his dog in his neighborhood last month...right in front of his wife. An SMU student got killed in a random shooting coming out of an Uptown bar on Halloween.

The stuff that comes with being about that life will happen anywhere but the rise of these random robberies/murders ain't good either.

"Texas was the state with the highest number of registered weapons in the United States in 2019, with 830,109 firearms."

guns might be the answer
its way too easy to get a gun out here. don't even want to know how many unregistered weapons there are

you right down the street from me, yea bishop arts is where its at SUPER expensive but its where im most comfortable at, i grew up in that area used to put powder all over these streets lol, you and the fam need to try out jonathons you wont be disappointed, all other spots there i dont like, i go to the cheese company since my boy likes it

ima have to check Jonathons out soon, that cheese company spot got my interest too. Been looking for some restaurants to try. It’s some pizza spot. I think it’s called old hags or what not. My gf been wanting me to check out. It’s some 24/7 joint in bishop arts.

I usually go oak Cliff brewery over there off Tyler and Vernon. Cool people up that spot. 4 corners brewery in the cedars area used to get poppin too but they’ve been shut down ever since covid.

^^ lol man that takes me back lol, i used to get dropped off in west dallas off bickers street id walk into the spot then come back on the dart bus with a back pack full of powder sheesh

Now H town puttin in work. Benny the butcher got shot robbed At Walmart according to IG.

Somebody tell Dababy to go to Texas, bro swear he Superman. I’m trying to see something lol.

Back
Top Bottom