Let me introduce you to the best pitcher in baseball

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

Smh at this dude getting smashed by a 13 yr old girl when he was8 and called it abuse

Que?

nerd.gif
in his book, he wrote about how he was melested as a kid by his 13 year old baby sitter.

Wait wait wait!!! . . . hold up one second here, he has a book?

Must have been one ugly 13 year old, cuz I wouldn't be calling that molest, sounds alot like paradise to me. 

8, and putting in work? 
smokin.gif

roll.gif
at prison survival kit.  Crooks dropped that in quietly and nobody caught it. 

Yall are sick man, aint no 8 year olds thinking about get !**@#. To even say that it wasn't abuse is naive on yall part. Dickey has talked openly about it and said it traumatized him.

Back on topic, the run has been dominant. I didn't expect to see him or the Mets doing this well this season.

laugh.gif
you did to Jeter the opposite of what DoubleJ's did to us in 09 man.

Spoiler [+]
JK just wanted to make a point with AMP
laugh.gif

He really is a fascinating guy... His transformation has been Nothing short of remarkable. He's good in my book.
pimp.gif

He's been amazing this year and this streak has been unreal. I'm interested to see how long he can make it last.

I know the hyperbole is a NT standard, but Dickey isn't the best in the majors - though he's got an incredible run going. How do you approach an AB against a guy whose consistently painting with a knuckleball? Pretty much becomes a game of trying to guess the late action.

With the unique command and velocity he gets on it he'll continue to be great, but like all knucklers he'll get lit up when he's flat or the command isn't there, and his numbers should normalize a bit.

hope he has an off game against the yanks cause knuckleballers get crushed when it aint all there
laugh.gif

but man they gave him a friendly *$@ strike zone against bmore

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

hope he has an off game against the yanks cause knuckleballers get crushed when it aint all there
laugh.gif

Yeah you keep telling yourself that. All of those strike calls were correct.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Them +%$#@ was just disgusting. That Nick Johnson Pitch, Whew my god

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

And he gets to do it again on a National Stage since Sunday's Yanks/Mets game is on ESPN. as of now, it looks like it will CC and Dickey

damb i have tickets to saturdays game.
where can i find out who the probable pitchers are?

The knuckleball is a lost art...I really wish more guys threw it.  I think Dickey may be the only one in the majors at the moment...and the fact that he can get his knuckleball near 80?  
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Dickey is due. I think the Yankees get to him today. So that means they'll get, what?....2 hits?
Nah...I got the Yankees winning today.

Back
Top Bottom