let me put you on game whippa snappa!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

stick your finger in your ear for a lil wax then put that finger in the dussy.....if there is no reaction is safe for eating and beating raw
if u sitting in a fastfood restaurant get the smallest cup size and just get refills when its empty
money over bishes
place a coaster over your beer if you step outside to hit a jack
laugh.gif

havent heard that one in a while
how much ear wax is in the women across the globe after men heard about this 
laugh.gif

team durty ears
nerd.gif
"we check 'em" j/k

"live like it aint no damn tomarrah, cuz gettin to tomarrah aint even up to u...do wat u can do 2day, in case u get a tomarrah"- uncle larry

told me this when i was like 10...always stuck with me

"live like it aint no damn tomarrah, cuz gettin to tomarrah aint even up to u...do wat u can do 2day, in case u get a tomarrah"- uncle larry

Originally Posted by moundraised23

uncle larry sounds like a smart man..

stick your finger in your ear for a lil wax then put that finger in the dussy.....if there is no reaction is safe for eating and beating raw

WHAT THE

WHAT THE

Originally Posted by supahoopa

so according to uncle larry, you shouldn't plan for the future because there is no guarantee that you will even have a future?

not sure i would call that "smart"

so according to uncle larry, you shouldn't plan for the future because there is no guarantee that you will even have a future?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

u being too literal...over your head unless you're bein sarcastic

yes i was being facetious.  words of wisdom that are along the same vein as carpe diem have been around for thousands of years, probably cause they make sense.

yes i was being facetious.  words of wisdom that are along the same vein as carpe diem have been around for thousands of years, probably cause they make sense.

if u sitting in a fastfood restaurant get the smallest cup size and just get refills when its empty
money over bishes

eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

money over bishes

eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom