Let me tell you what kind of day I'm having (srs)

When it comes to me I always hated when people would say it "could be worse _____" or " there's always someone worse off". I get it and it's not like I truly believe I'm the unluckiest person at the very moment but sometimes a dude just wants to be miserable, shake his fist at god, have a couple people commiserate, take a looooong nap, and get to grinding and fixing it.

With that said I feel for you op (and ninjallama). That's a nightmare. I was at a real low point a couple months ago. Almost had to call my dad for money and i haven't talked to him in 4+ years. I would've felt so scummy having to go back and beg. As cliche as it is stay strong man.

I got a sob story too but I always think that someone out there has it worst than me. And I'm just dealing with "first world problems". But damn man, when it rains it pours and it seems like the sun will never come out again.

So now I'm probably looking at a couple grand to get the head gaskets replaced.
eek.gif

Dam son. I feel your pain. Had to replace my gaskets two months ago, total costed me $700.

Rebuilt the head and copped a whole new gasket set
mean.gif

Get that dude back breh. If he works at a shop, pretty sure that have warranties.

it could always be worse people have no cars and no phones

even though life may be parallel to hell you must maintain

"And it's so hardddd". *Guy from Tupac's "Changes" chorus voice*

OP. I really have no advice. All I can say is.... Pray.

preciate it everyone. like i said im not really trippin off it. i know its just a bad day and to be real these are 1st world problems. im already past it lol. just wanted to share it on here so maybe if yall were having a bad day u could cheer up some or laugh at my misfortune or somethin i dunno lol

Curious why you took a '94 Toyota to the dealership, especially when you're on a college budget? Need to find a trusted independent mechanic in your area. There's also a large market for used car parts on older cars like these. Junkyards, Ebay motors, etc, are places where you could pick up that computer you need for cheap and then install it yourself, or only pay for the labor at a shop. Sounds like there is no way of avoiding spending money entirely, but no doubt the dealership will really hit you hard in this scenario.

94 camry was my first car......never had problems. A real tank. I have the HTC one an i love it. No problems from day 1. Sucks.

94 camry was my first car......never had problems. A real tank. I have the HTC one an i love it. No problems from day 1. Sucks.
it really was a tank. i never had problems, EVER. the one day my gf left the door open all night so the battery died. jumped the car and it worked fine. but once i turned the car off like 30 minutes later to hoop at the gym.. i came out the gym couple hours later and it wouldnt start smh. jumped it and it didnt work. then got a new battery and it STILL didnt work. so from then on i knew somethin was wrong. As for the htc, man...im SO pissed about it. its really becoming a serious issue, i mean 40 people on one forum alone says something... check it out for urself, if you have the serial number FA34----------- you REALLY better keep an eye on it...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2247754&page=55

I believed everything up until the glock part
sorry to hear that.
I just saw your classified thread for the BMH lebrons.

hang in there b.
yea. i dont have a choice man smh. these were special to me. i hate to let em go :frown: i only wore them on my anniversary with my fiancee. and ive had em since they came out. smfh at the price, theyre a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom