let this thread die (NYK)

We're matching, dude.
laugh.gif

ill take kidd for the vets minimum
pimp.gif
... he cant be worse than bibby and will be a mentor to lin... not a bad player off the bench 

Deron is staying x_x We're doomed. Idk how I'm gonna feel when tge Nets are 20-5, possibly with Dwight too

laugh.gif
Ah well

It's thanks and %!@@ you to Toronto. I'm not happy with settling for Kidd. Can we do a S&T for DeRozan since the Raps wanna waste that kind of money on Fields?
nerd.gif

Just to be clear has any team offered Lin a back loaded contract yet? All I hear is he met with us and other teams. After denying Dragic
laugh.gif
if HOU offers Lin 40 mil.

Right now I'm still not mad. A lot of talk and no trades or formal agreements to make react any kind of way, just watching what's going on with interest and not panicking cuz the Knicks aren't in every other rumor. I prefer it.

No offers yet for Lin. If they do offer him a back loaded deal, they should let him go. No amnesty + Melo/Amare/Chandler/Lin taking up a huge amount of the cap in 3 years won't look good at all for the Knicks. I think if Lee signs the qualifying offer with Houston, it may give them less to spend on Lin. We'll see. I'd be happy to take Felton back. But I'd need to see he's in better shape than he was in Portland.

I'm pretty sure they're still behind Derozan, I think Ed Davis is the lottery pick they're willing to give up.

Originally Posted by Proshares

No offers yet for Lin. If they do offer him a back loaded deal, they should let him go. No amnesty + Melo/Amare/Chandler/Lin taking up a huge amount of the cap in 3 years won't look good at all for the Knicks. I think if Lee signs the qualifying offer with Houston, it may give them less to spend on Lin. We'll see. I'd be happy to take Felton back. But I'd need to see he's in better shape than he was in Portland.

I'm pretty sure they're still behind Derozan, I think Ed Davis is the lottery pick they're willing to give up.
fb896a6c546711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

we will match. it wont even be a decision.

The Rockets have come to terms with Jeremy Lin on an offer sheet. Specific terms of the deal have not been released. As of July 11th, the Knicks will have 3 days to match offer.
New York Knicks restricted free agent point guard Jeremy Lin will visit the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, according to ESPN.

The report indicates that Houston can make a 4-year, $40 million contract offer to Lin where the final 2 years would be worth $15 million per season.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

The Rockets have come to terms with Jeremy Lin on an offer sheet. Specific terms of the deal have not been released. As of July 11th, the Knicks will have 3 days to match offer.
New York Knicks restricted free agent point guard Jeremy Lin will visit the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, according to ESPN.

The report indicates that Houston can make a 4-year, $40 million contract offer to Lin where the final 2 years would be worth $15 million per season.

Que?

Damn, if the Knicks trade Shump + fillers to the Suns for Nash, they'll have NO bench
laugh.gif

Landry Fields clearly won.

Back
Top Bottom