let this thread die (NYK)

Lin definitely turned me tonight. Had me holding my breath for the 40th point
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Dude can BALL.

But I hope that Yellow Mamba name does not stick. He deserves a more creative nickname than to just lazily alter an existing one. He already has enough on his plate being bombarded with hideous puns.

Um...wow. Obi Wan Linobi. Linsanity. Lintendo 64. Can't WAIT to play ya'll and see if he can play against a real defense.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Is anyone else a little bit worried about Melo hurting Lins game when he comes back?

Them days of Melo holding the ball for 7+ seconds is OVER for him....

I was going to give Lin about 6 games before judging but this dude is something. He obviously won't put up 25 points when melo and amare come back. It'll be interesting when Davis gets cleared. Lin is gonna be effective with amare running pick and rolls. But I don't think melo is going to be able to let Lin be as effective as he is now

Melo and Lin will be fine together. They both get along and if anything, Lin will be getting Melo easier shots. If Melo can play with Chauncey, Dre Miller and Iverson he can play with Jeremy.

With Melo and Amare back I expect Lin to get 10+ assists

I hope we can keep this winning streak up

Lin will be able to set up a 2-hit pick and roll combo with Amare and Tyson, with Melo and Novak camping on the 3pt line

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

anyone catch the better luck tomorrow sing that they showed for a split second? lmao

I did...did a double take then lol'd. Reminded me of the extreme dude from Harold and Kumar go to white castle too.I hope this kid keeps playing well...even as a Bulls fan. It'll be interesting to see how Melo affects this new found ball movement.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Is anyone else a little bit worried about Melo hurting Lins game when he comes back?

If the Knicks were smart they would ship Melo for some more pieces.If I was a Knick fan I would not want Melo close to Lin on the court. Straight up.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

So Lin is under contract for the minimum 250K this year? What a bargain
laugh.gif

not at all, we're gonna have a problem re-signing him, because since he was waived, we don't have his Bird rights and he's a restricted free agent.

If we can't sign him to the $2 mil biennial exception, another team offers him the full MLE and say...Nash wanted to come here for our MLE, we'd have to choose between the two of them or something.

Lin is a hard worker. He watched game tape at half time for gods sake ! if you think he wont do his absolute best to accomodate and find Melo and Amare, yall buggin.

We need Baron to get healthy. Lin is going to get burned out playing like this and someone is going to have to keep things steady.

Back
Top Bottom