let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Shouldnt be down 12 to begin with to the raptors. cant knock Lins hustle. key play of the game was Shumps steal which will be obviously overlooked with what Lin did. If shump doesn't get that the knicks would probably have the last play

hey, lakers shouldn't have needed kobe to hit a game winner after being up 18 but then down 4 with a minute to go.
@@@% happens no matter what the team.

Shump and Tyson played awesome defense down the stretch, and unbelievable finish....great W

pull up three with no time on the clock in a tie game though? after tying the game on and 1?

Cold blooded.....

pimp.gif

JLIN has now convinced me. I was a lil skeptical but now i BELIEVE. and shout outs to SHUMP harassing Calderon cause he was cooking earlier on. feelsgooodman

Great SHot....Glad they pulled the ISO instead of bring Amare over for the Pick n Roll which would of allowed Lin to get doubled coming off it!!

SHumpert showed his Defensive ability tonight!! The kid will be a shut down defender someday in this league if he continues to work hard!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

my link messed up so i didnt see it

$!#@ you dolan

robbed me of a big memory

Shouldnt be down 12 to begin with to the raptors. cant knock Lins hustle. key play of the game was Shumps steal which will be obviously overlooked with what Lin did. If shump doesn't get that the knicks would probably have the last play

LOL

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Man, I just see B Diddy and Melo messing this whole thing up when they come back, I really do...

Not even 5 minutes after the game is over and this is the isss we talkn bout? Cmon manGreat win...lin now makes us a four headed monster

not that the team will get attention (not that Lin doesn't deserve every bit thrown his way), but I haven't seen that type of fight from the Knicks in a long time.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Man, I just see B Diddy and Melo messing this whole thing up when they come back, I really do...

Not even 5 minutes after the game is over and this is the isss we talkn bout? Cmon manGreat win...lin now makes us a four headed monster

Word
laugh.gif
let's just enjoy this right now.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Floyd is that you?
but nahh, Shumps was def key to this victory

son.....i am so anger my stream was !@#+$%$ up every 30 seconds....i missed the shot live.....i just heard it with the screen frozen....

doesnt this dude lin have everything happening too perfectly?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Here's where Melo is needed.

Maybe he plays hero ball and the Knicks don't comeback.. but he's also the most dangerous scorer and better than us struggling to even get good shots up.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nevermind, we have Jeremy Lin.[/color]

Shump stepped up on defense in the end.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom