let this thread die (NYK)

i assume lin now has job security so he con concentrate on his weaknesses. plus he will have a great shooting coach im sure.

if he had a great left and could shoot lights out, and play teneacious D, he would have been a first round pick lol. remember there is a reason why this is so improbable

I was not a fan of the brief interview Stephen A Smith had with Carmelo Anthony. Melo conducted himself poorly and very arrogant. He said "Of course I want to take the Last Shot". Who says that? A true teammate says "Whoever has the best opportunity" etc. I don't 100% believe Melo is riding this Lin trade as much as I have been defending him this week.

"He's just not a happy man."
"That's the Cousins that'll get you fired."

Ladies and gentlemen...DeMarcus Cousins.

you know i think bill walker is a solid shooter. he's nothing spectaclar, but his defense and shooting has been dependable, particularly wit lin setting up the plays. anyone else with me on this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I was not a fan of the brief interview Stephen A Smith had with Carmelo Anthony. Melo conducted himself poorly and very arrogant. He said "Of course I want to take the Last Shot". Who says that? A true teammate says "Whoever has the best opportunity" etc. I don't 100% believe Melo is riding this Lin trade as much as I have been defending him this week.
Amar'e and Melo have said pretty similar things, but it just feels so much more sincere from STAT than Melo.

It's whatever. This = Westbrook vs KD to me.

We'll figure it out, this is who we've got and that's not a bad way to be.

listen worst comes to worst at least melo can get you a great haul

amare u cant trade. if melo doesnt fit you can get a heap of assets for him. hes very tradeable

Originally Posted by DubA169

listen worst comes to worst at least melo can get you a great haul

amare u cant trade. if melo doesnt fit you can get a heap of assets for him. hes very tradeable

I was thinking about scenarios, Would you guys be cool with Rudy Gay & Tony Allen for  Melo & T. Douglas? I would in a second if this doesn't work out

Back
Top Bottom