let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yo what is fields 3 pt percentage?
27.5% this season 
tired.gif

27.5% this season.. down from 39% last season, on roughly the same amount of 3's per game.
He changed his shot in the offseason he said so clearly it's not working right. But he's also suffering from a lack of true PG. His points that were assisted was higher last year (probably higher pre-Melo trade too), so with Douglas and Shumpert running point he wasn't getting the ball in the best places to score.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

tyson chandler is the real mvp of the knicks
This. 
The referees are awful. How did the shot clock reset? The Nets didn't hit the rim. The Knicks players never had a possession.
30t6p3b.gif

not worried at all. We have so many new additions it's difficult for everyone to get adjusted.

the ball was moving beautifully in the first quarter but we slacked off in the 2nd.

Lin just needs to know when to penetrate and make something happen or just pass and cut. We'll be fine

Glad to be only down 8 with that barrage of 3s. I'd like to see a lineup with Melo, STAT, & Diddy for a bit in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

27.5% this season.. down from 39% last season, on roughly the same amount of 3's per game.
He changed his shot in the offseason he said so clearly it's not working right. But he's also suffering from a lack of true PG. His points that were assisted was higher last year (probably higher pre-Melo trade too), so with Douglas and Shumpert running point he wasn't getting the ball in the best places to score.
i think Fields shot is way different when he shoots a 3. it looks like a bullet when he does. no arc whatsoever. the same on his FTs. but when he shoots 2s it looks to have more arc. 

A lot of bad calls going against us. Bad charge on Tyson. Reset the shot clock on a loose ball. No fouls on Lin's drives. Add to that the fact the Nets are hot from 3 and this is the result. I don't expect it to keep up in the second half thoug. Shumps perimeter d is missed.

the refs killing us the first half... i saw landry get molly wopped with no call......

the knicks couldnt get into a groove with all the stopage of play...

refs better tighten up the 2nd half

Lin has 0 turnovers in the 1st half. i expect him to turn the ball over 6-7 times in the 2nd half lol

He has no turnovers because he's hardly been facilitating the O like he has in past games. Looks like a different team out there in the first half.

Back
Top Bottom