let this thread die (NYK)

I watched a interview before the game where some reporter asked DWill about the matchup with top point guards tonight between him and Lin....
roll.gif

Dude was like..

roll.gif

Guess he is showing that reporter

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is why dantoni is a terrible coach
after a big win against the mavs he couldnt get the team to stay focus on the next game
Yeah, it's his fault the refs are calling a bad game.. and that D-Will is unconscious.. and Chandler was in foul trouble.. and Shumpert is hurt.. and Melo is rusty returning from an injury.. and Davis making his first appearance.. 
The coach has his fair share of faults, but damn.. I've never seen a fanbase criticize a coach so badly while ignoring other factors.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

after a big win against the mavs he couldnt get the team to stay focus on the next game
Yeah, it's his fault the refs are calling a bad game.. and that D-Will is unconscious.. and Chandler was in foul trouble.. and Shumpert is hurt.. and Melo is rusty returning from an injury.. and Davis making his first appearance.. 
The coach has his fair share of faults, but damn.. I've never seen a fanbase criticize a coach so badly while ignoring other factors.

He's probably not even a Knick fan.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Took melo to come back for Lin to lose his aggresiveness lulz
Lin said he wouldn't be as agressive himself though. Why is there still a need for all that agression from Lin when looking at this team on paper? They just need to work it out now, it would also help if teams werent dropping 14 3's on them.

Am i the only one amused at Humph getting under Tysons skin. You just know Tyson wants to fade him SO bad

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He's probably not even a Knick fan.
i am not, never said i was. I am a mavs fan but a knicks supporter

Chandler letting his emotions get to him ALL GAME and with a costly tech right now..

Damn you Melo and D'Antoni..

Son no foul come on

Son through a fore arm

Some very very shady officiating. I ain't even joking

I really wish Melo would have gotten that idiotic tech.. people would be getting their pitchforks ready asap.

Back
Top Bottom