let this thread die (NYK)

i dunno man being off all season long? missing free throws? i think melo def hurt

our rotations need to be changed. thats what my take is from the last few weeks.

wow how did bibby get 3 fouls lol

STAT playing well mannnn

that's the Stat from the Suns days
pimp.gif

Amare said he shed 15 lbs this season. After putting on 20. Who knows. I'm just happy he's finally starting to come around.

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

LuLz... Lin still the focus of every team's defensive plan. Doubling him all day.. come on its Jeremy Lin not Kobe Bryant in the 4th quarter.
sick.gif

um, they are trapping him cause he's more likely to turn the ball over...not because he is dominating 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

LuLz... Lin still the focus of every team's defensive plan. Doubling him all day.. come on its Jeremy Lin not Kobe Bryant in the 4th quarter.
sick.gif

um, they are trapping him cause he's more likely to turn the ball over...not because he is dominating 
grin.gif

Exactly

it all comes back to the consistently poor first quarters.

quite obvious

just hope we dont have a bad 3rd like usual

very encouraging to see STAT play well.

marion got melo number so far

Observations thus far

- Who is Landry Fields and why does he play?
- Monstars returned some of Amare's skill in exchange for Melo's
- Still can't hit free throws as a team

Originally Posted by DubA169

i dunno man being off all season long? missing free throws? i think melo def hurt

our rotations need to be changed. thats what my take is from the last few weeks.

wow how did bibby get 3 fouls lol

STAT playing well mannnn
Good point but why wouldn't he just come out and say it then? His field goal percentage is low this season because of the shots he's been taking. That mid-range jumper and fade away needs to go down.

The West-Baltimore came out of Carmelo on that play. What are you doing Melo? Stop yapping and start playing! Pay attention

All the way back from 15 to 5.....these slow starts are a !@#%$. We had a 15 point first quarter lol....terrible.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

No lie melo looked a little intimidated

I was thinking the same thing, thats why he lost focused.
Denver Melo would make this team Elite. Hell, Phoenix Suns Amare makes us Elite.

Back
Top Bottom