let this thread die (NYK)

our staring likeup: Lin-JR-Fields-Melo-Amare

That James Franco lookin _ bout to go in
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Carmelo Anthony Exposed Cheating on Wife Lala with Twodel/Stripper Asia Monroe [Proof][/h1]
Posted by Mandii B on Mar 8, 2012 in Entertainment, Gossip | 2 comments

http://

Someone has made this Asia Monroe girl mad!! Not sure if there is a personal riff between her and these athletes, but the same girl who earlier this week leaked naked bedroom pics of Kings’ Demarcus Cousins, has now come forward to expose Knicks star Carmelo Anthony.

There’s alot of rumors that have been circling around Lala and Melo’s relationship in regards to cheating, a secret love child, and event trust. Well according to Asia, he’s not happy in the marriage. She decided to give Fullcourtpumps the exclusive on her and Melo’s secret rendezvous.

Ok Basically It all started in February where he followed me on twitter we began talking on there which lead me giving him my number and we started texting well he asked for my gmail account something about he didn’t want his wife finding out about me or what not…so I visited New York around march 1 where me met up and he took me to a place called Juniors Cheesecake in Brooklyn I had took a pic to show my twitter friends who I was having lunch with but he asked for me to delete it but I still kept it in my phone..

he emails me off and on and says he wants to be with me and all that crap and how him and his wife aren’t working.um i do have my echofon for twitter DM’s

Whatever this girl is doing, she’s doing it right. In the email (viewed above) she thanks Mr.Anthony for a pair of shoes she got. I heard that Melo is very generous and one well known Atlanta vixen claims he bought her a Mac Book. Below are pictures of twodel/stripper.

melo eats like a beast 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

our staring likeup: Lin-JR-Fields-Melo-Amare

That James Franco lookin _ bout to go in
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
- I like Amare at the 5
- with Smith starting, who are we looking to for bench points? Just Novak?
- Fields 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I Respect that, but I wonder how many Knick games Bill Simmons is watching while he watches the Celtics, Lakers, and Clippers religiously. 
ATGD is right, we have no choice but to ride with what we have. Just out of curiosity when would you give the Knicks a deadline? As to when we should try to trade one of our "stars" since we're paying them too much. For a better lack of words, when is the breaking point? It's been ugly since they've been together so I'm just wondering how much more an optimistic fan would be able to take.
when we get a Legit coach and he still cant make it work next season, then its time to blow this crew up like a c4
This but I don't want to make it seem like next season is their only chance and we're trading them if we don't make it out the 2nd round. I have a tipping point with both Melo and STAT. Right now STAT is closer but as far as overall breaking point and actively trading them it'll have to be a clear sign that there is no kind of improvement with the team as is and which guys are the clear sources. Then I'm thinking of getting Wall, LMA, Iggy, and other players here.

With the players we have on paper, no reason we should blow it up. We can rebuild on the go through trades and getting good draft picks. I know Phil wouldn't be down for that though. Jerry maybe.

Understood but I'm not necessarily speaking about "Blowing Up the Team". We have a team that has great potential however it just seems like Melo and Amare just don't mesh well togather. I was just wondering how long would it take for the Knicks to trade "One" of them but still be contenders. We can't blow up this team, just looking for ways to make us better.

Just watched the intro for friday night knicks on msg. I dont even want to speak on randolph, but towards the end, theres a shot of mike d throwing his fist in either pure fustration or excitement. anyone know the story behind that one?

Everybody is shooting well so far. 
laugh.gif
 at us taking advantage of the Bucks' switching defense just like teams do to us.

Denver Melo sightings 
nerd.gif

Not trying to troll, but I can't believe you guys are only up by 6 
laugh.gif

You guys are giving up way too many 2nd chance points. I know rebounding has already been addressed but damn how hard is it to box out?

Mike Dunleavy looking like Michael Jordan. SMH. We should be up 10 points shooting this well. Damn we miss Tyson.

It always cracks me up when the bucks fans countdown the shot clock mad early for the opposing team. Remember when Douglas bit on it

No timeout???

Back
Top Bottom