let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Wish Lebron would've came
i was just saying to someone how i'm glad he didn't.

ny woulda folded his $%# up ... sucks what happens here
no one is folding anyone up when you're winning. lebron and amare would be #1 in east easy 

Originally Posted by onewearz

i was just saying to someone how i'm glad he didn't.

ny woulda folded his $%# up ... sucks what happens here

why? he can sleep walk his way to a .700+ winning percentage in the regular season. 

it's tahiry's fault
30t6p3b.gif

And the award for 'random that goes off against us' for this game goes to Louis Williams.

Guards absolutely BURN this team. Who's at fault for this? It's always a guard.

Yup. Lebron made scrubs like anthony parker look decent and they were the top east squad for years. Melo cant do that

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

And the award for 'random that goes off against us' for this game goes to Louis Williams.
You clearly don't watch Philly. Lou Williams is one of the best 6th men in the league.

I believe only James Harden is the only bench player averaging more PPG than him.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

You clearly don't watch Philly. Lou Williams is one of the best 6th men in the league.

I believe only James Harden is the only bench player averaging more PPG than him.
I know that much but dude is averaging around 15 ppg. In this game he dropped 28. Thats the most he's scored this season and the most that any 76 has scored this season in general

Things like that always happen to this team. Every game someone new goes off for a season high, team high, career high, etc.

Just crazy 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom