let this thread die (NYK)

Bibby and Baron both passing up easy shots at the rim is pissing me off. We also need some backcourt defense from someone other than Shump.

yall arent going nowhere

regardless
laugh.gif

Davis is washed up. Melo and chandler are keeping us in the game.... Smith needs to relax.. Novak needs to come off screens.. he doesnt do well when the D is rushing at him in the spot up... Fields is doing ok but not enough Defense.. Shump is trying,.... a half court game is what they need to win this game.. they cant run with that backcourt., not tonight

Jennings is a good bad shot taker haha. Breen asked him who the best bad %##* taker is, woulda been funny if Clyde said melo

Baron Davis has completely forgotten how to play offense. Him and Bibby keep passing the ball at the front of the rim instead of racking up fouls and layups
30t6p3b.gif

Melo is literally carrying this team.

Monta abusing. Drives me nuts they got him for an injured player whose always gonna be injured

I'm getting really frustrated by our guards refusing to go to the hole strong. Brandon Jennings can NOT stop Shump from getting to the rim if he goes strong. Landry does the same thing, just dancing with the ball instead of going to the rack.

Back
Top Bottom