let this thread die (NYK)

Hope your meal came with one of these

50516_199328908811_453643_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Al3xis

We'll beat Miami. Sunday and in the 1st round.

Allen, is that you?
Yep. They do not want that match-up. Shaping up to be the wrong place and wrong time. 
They don't know what they're doing anymore and the Knicks have settled in. Only thing is I don't know how Amare returning could throw things off. 
Wait, you aren't being sarcastic?

Miami could be in cruise control so we don't know, you know they can turn it up.

Any of the two matchups won't be easy. Amare's return is vital because he can torch a guy like Bosh or Boozer.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Great game all around. Always a good sign when the Knicks aren't fallin for trap games. Gotta pick up at least one of the next two to keep the pressure on the Bucks.

You mean Philly?
No I mean the Bucks. I'm not concerned with seeding if we can't get to the 6th spot. I just want to make the playoffs.

Despite being a huge Lebron fan.. beating him and the Heat would feel pretty great.

Also.. winning a playoff game would be awesome too.

In retrospect, I like our chances as they stand....

With the lesser of two evils, I'd rather Miami now....their half court offense still has issues and Bron in the playoffs is always a spectacle....but when matched up with Melo, he seems to always know that Melo has his number. Obviously guard play would bea huge factor, but I think our size would be huge no Biff.

Chicago....Thibbs knows how to get the most from them...I don't trust Rose or Deng....but they grab boards and plays extremely cohesive. In the slowed down pace of the playoffs, those traits are what it comes down to.

If this team had Woodson as HC from jump, our odds woulda been even better.

I honestly would rather be the 7th seed or the 8th seed than the 6th...I know that makes no sense, but we are going to have to go through those teams eventually and I just like our confidence going up against the juggernaut's in the first round.  This season has been too crazy for something not to go down.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't think you have enough open tabs.

Why does everyone say that? My friends say the same thing to me. I just dont want to lose the stuff I was looking at
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

In retrospect, I like our chances as they stand....

With the lesser of two evils, I'd rather Miami now....their half court offense still has issues and Bron in the playoffs is always a spectacle....but when matched up with Melo, he seems to always know that Melo has his number. Obviously guard play would bea huge factor, but I think our size would be huge no Biff.

Chicago....Thibbs knows how to get the most from them...I don't trust Rose or Deng....but they grab boards and plays extremely cohesive. In the slowed down pace of the playoffs, those traits are what it comes down to.

If this team had Woodson as HC from jump, our odds woulda been even better.
I think if Woodson was our HC from the beginning of the season we probably would've won the division and had a top 4 seed. But I guess we'll never know. I doubt we would've found Lin if Woodson was our head coach. He hates playing young guys. He's like a lesser version of Larry Brown, minus all the accolades
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I honestly would rather be the 7th seed or the 8th seed than the 6th...I know that makes no sense, but we are going to have to go through those teams eventually and I just like our confidence going up against the juggernaut's in the first round.  This season has been too crazy for something not to go down.
I get what you're saying, but I think our chances against Indiana are much better in the first round. If we can get some confidence after a series win going into either Miami or Chicago we'll be a tough team to go against. Like I said before, I'm only worried about Chicago. Although, now I think of it we lost because Hamilton and Korver torched us the 3rd and 4th quarters respectively. I doubt the Bulls will see that kind of play from those guys in a 7 game series. 

I'm not saying we're gonna win that series, but I'm saying we can keep it close--maybe 5-6 games
laugh.gif

On a lighter note....this is from Melo's twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/carmeloanthony/status/190992593331568641/photo/1

AqaKwHCCQAAK-9b.jpg:large

AqaKahWCQAErAmf.jpg

Bill Walker looks perplexed.. like he's never seen a camera before.

That or he's waiting to get high.

Was at the Knicks game tn section 101 lol the garden was def wild tn IMO our. It's played great tn def a difference live since I was there at the ot loss to nuggets and gallo put on a clinic

Back
Top Bottom