let this thread die (NYK)

wink.gif

Those things I said about the dysfunctional & POS franchise should be warranted, I was angry at the way D'Antoni couldn't incorporate Melo in his "offense" or the way Melo wasn't responding. From the front office all the way to our clueless owner, Dolan himself, there has been nothing fans could be proud of in the past 10 years. The trades, the missed draft picks, etc. It has been unbearable.

For this lame AllenIversonFan to go back in time and even look something up from that deep ago and have the audacity to not call me a Knicks fan is disrespectful, if I show up to this summit I hope he's there. I fly back from Miami all the time. 

You don't know me you fool, you don't know how I held down this franchise, what I've seen for the past 10 years. The Money I have spent on this organization because I love the New York Knicks (the team), I don't idolize the players and for sure don't support our Front Office. 

So if I'm critical because I believe the Knicks made mistakes you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not going hold my tongue and "wish" for a miracle, because honestly brotha, I'm done with that stage of wishful thinking when it comes down to NYK. Some of ya'll remind me of a little children with your fan-ship, hoping/wishing/praying/idolizing. Grow up and get over it.

Ya'll want to crucify me for Loving the New York Knicks but still being a passionate realistic person, go head, I'll still be here.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

In all seriousness, can you keep the trolling in the series thread, please.

No.
Till the first round is over, Knicks is getting my abuse.

Knicks should've went down to 8th or 6th...but they wanna stay at 7...so Knicks fans will pay for their crime they committed. 

Yeah the Heat are going to completely own the NBA and crip walk their way to a championship just like last year when Lebron locked up JET Terry and the Heat bench was just sh!**!n on everyone's second unit. Oh wait...

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

wink.gif

Those things I said about the dysfunctional & POS franchise should be warranted, I was angry at the way D'Antoni couldn't incorporate Melo in his "offense" or the way Melo wasn't responding. From the front office all the way to our clueless owner, Dolan himself, there has been nothing fans could be proud of in the past 10 years. The trades, the missed draft picks, etc. It has been unbearable.

For this lame AllenIversonFan to go back in time and even look something up from that deep ago and have the audacity to not call me a Knicks fan is disrespectful, if I show up to this summit I hope he's there. I fly back from Miami all the time. 

You don't know me you fool, you don't know how I held down this franchise, what I've seen for the past 10 years. The Money I have spent on this organization because I love the New York Knicks (the team), I don't idolize the players and for sure don't support our Front Office. 

So if I'm critical because I believe the Knicks made mistakes you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not going hold my tongue and "wish" for a miracle, because honestly brotha, I'm done with that stage of wishful thinking when it comes down to NYK. Some of ya'll remind me of a little children with your fan-ship, hoping/wishing/praying/idolizing. Grow up and get over it.

Ya'll want to crucify me for Loving the New York Knicks but still being a passionate realistic person, go head, I'll still be here.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

In all seriousness, can you keep the trolling in the series thread, please.

No.
Till the first round is over, Knicks is getting my abuse.

Knicks should've went down to 8th or 6th...but they wanna stay at 7...so Knicks fans will pay for their crime they committed. 
laugh.gif
Actually admitting to trolling is quite lame.

I requested Sunday off thinking that's when game two was...turns out on Monday smh. I guess ill call out if I work on Monday .

Jeffries is playing.

Los, looks like I'm gonna miss out bro unless ya'll are gonna be watching the other games all day.

PM me your addy and #

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif
at that gif . Los , how do you get to your crib on the train from Harlem ?

Take the A train to broadway junction, transfer to the J train going to Jamaica. I don't know where Los lives exactly lol but I do know he lives near 85 th street train station.

Chandler missed practice today because of flu-like symptoms but he will play game one.
30t6p3b.gif
Please, don't start with this!

Back
Top Bottom