let this thread die (NYK)

Pacers crackin jokes because they know the odds of Knicks going 4-1 in the next 5 games are as thin as Amare's braids. If this series was 1-1 and the Knicks looked capable of winning the series, they wouldn't be making a peep after we almost blew them out 3 consecutive times if it wasn't for the Knicks thinking they won the 3rd game before they even started the 4th quarter

laugh.gif
 Croshere....haven't heard of that guy in more than a decade

the pacers, aka the most overrated team in NBA history, really need to hop off.

i hope amare doesnt feel as if he's some kind of victim here. but right now how can you protect and feel for the dude when he's not doing anything right.

mark my words, watch amare beast next season and u guys will be back on his lap...after he lost the 20lbs(not sure) of muscle he gained, he started to look like himself then all of a sudden a string of bad luck started happened to my guy from injurys and his bro dying.

Amar'e looked great before the back injury but the problem was that Melo started beasting when Amar'e was gone. When Linsanity was going on, people thought "Obviously the Knicks can't win with Melo's iso offense being the center of their scoring, and this team ball is working well" and an offense full of ball movement fits Amare's style much more. Then he got hurt, and so did Lin, and then suddenly an offense centered around Melo was flourishing. So the coaching staff was forced to sit there and wonder "do we have more of a chance having Melo be the center of the offense and make Amare and Lin fit that system, or should we center the offense around Amare and Lin running the PnR while Melo becomes more of an off the ball offensive threat."

However, like many NT'ers have mentioned in this thread, why not have both? Melo has shown that he likes to pass to Tyson off the PnR, or kick it out to an open man if he's doubled, or hit a cutter in the lane. Why can't the Knicks just do that? PnR with Melo and Amar'e/Tyson, and have guys like Landry and JR cut to the rim. Idk why they make their offense seem so complicated when it really doesn't need to be

Amare needs his jumper back! Watching clips of pre-melo Amare all I see is this guy draining mid range jump shots.  Once the jump shots started falling guys started getting up on him and thats when he would blow past them.  WHERE IS THIS SEASON??

We'll win tonight. Then make Sunday competitive.

As far as Amare, someone mentioned McDyess. He needs to study him for pointers on adjusting his game post injury...hell we even have Larry Johnson as a Knicks employee. Why not talk to him?

Back
Top Bottom