let this thread die (NYK)

Lin and fields for Nash ?
I'm okay with Fields but now were okay with giving away Lin ?
laugh.gif
man when its not "trade stat trade stat " its some other @%%%%#%* in this thread.
Smh ill be back next week.
What's next trade Tyson Chandler for Joel Anthony ?
Sit down. Were give away a developing player that CAN be the future of this franchise for a soon to be 39 yr old pg ?
Calm down this is almost like last year with the Melo trade. Everybody is gnna be on board with it but then the following season when something happens or we don't win a chip everybody is gnna be *****ing crying "I miss ________" or look at "_____ ballin out now smh that coulda been us." Calm the #!%! down.

Shumpert will NOT get traded. No way Knicks part ways with Shumpert and Lin.

Like I've read before, if we can't get Nash--the Knicks are looking to get Felton. I like that pick up a lot, actually.

They should swindle the Suns into taking burger !$$ Toney Douglas along with Fields bum !$$.

Lin isn't going anywhere though. They value him more than Nash so no way they would include him in any S&T scenario.

Who are we kidding though...I don't see Nash turning down 3 years/36 mil to play in his home country.

Shumpert is not going anywhere. Chill with that, PHX.

It would definitely be great to get rid of Fields but if we also gave up Lin, where would that leave us? With TD as our backup for an 82 game season? I can't get behind that.

Yall are outta your mind if you're okay with Lin, Fields and Shump for Nash. I don't believe at all we're including Lin, that wouldn't be solving all of our pg problems unless you want a guy near 40 playing 40 minutes. I'm good with signing dude but I don't even want to trade with PHX and yeah we should force TD in to it.

I'll be beyond angry if we give up Shump, lets at least see how he is in his return before trading him.

get melo and stat out of here and i will be happy. start over these guys are not winning . i want jabari parker

Are yall nuts? No way they getting rid of future prospects for old man Nash. I would like him but not at that expense.

Originally Posted by Curious24

get melo and stat out of here and i will be happy. start over these guys are not winning . i want jabari parker
Another stunad over here that doesn't like seeing the Knicks in the playoffs or above .500

Steve Nash has been offered a three-year, $36 million contract by the Toronto Raptors.

The Suns have been expected to offer Nash a new two-year deal worth at least $20 million.

The Nets, Knicks and Mavericks are also pursuing Nash.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm....aptors_Offer_Three_Year_$36M_Contract_To_Nash#ixzz1zPoM4ktX
there goes that idea, no way he turns that down IMO

keep the team together, + Nash. We can arguably win the ship if we mesh well. IDC what anyone says

But a team meshing well with Nash as your PG is never a problem.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

keep the team together, + Nash. We can arguably win the ship if we mesh well. IDC what anyone says

I feel with Nash we can get Melo and Amare to mesh fine

imagine a lineup of

Nash
Shump
Melo
Amare
Chandler

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I feel with Nash we can get Melo and Amare to mesh fine

imagine a lineup of

Nash
Shump
Melo
Amare
Chandler

pimp.gif
Now this is a contender.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Gotta agree.... that starting lineup is a contender for sure. Second unit though...
sick.gif
2nd unit: JR, Lin, Novak, Jeffries, Harrellson, Jordan

Can't really call it Mobb Deep anymore as the roster is now but we might make a few more signings or trades with the bi-annual and vet minimum.

Keep in mind that proposed line up won't be seen until next year cuz Shump is injured so I guess we'd be starting JR in that spot to start the season? (If we do the S&T for Nash and give away Fields)

Back
Top Bottom