let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by d3simet

By the way, I love listening to Bernard King. I hope he does it again...

I'll go further and say he should replace Clyde.  I know Clyde's a legend and all but he's too busy rapping instead of providing analysis.

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

I'll go further and say he should replace Clyde.  I know Clyde's a legend and all but he's too busy rapping instead of providing analysis.

Blasphemy

laugh.gif

grin.gif

LOL @ the Novak meme.

Good win, not gonna get carried away for obvious reasons. However, if this were earlier in the season or season's past we would've gotten blown out.

Chandler is really the BACKBONE to this team, love his play more than anything. Pretty much money well spent, imo.

pimp.gif
Hopefully this bench play is a sign of how they'll play for the rest of the 2nd half. I really do feel they go as far as Baron does. Novak can always get good looks but involving Smith, Jared, and Shump for easy baskets goes a long way.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Good win 
pimp.gif

How would you guys feel about moving Fields and looking to hold onto Shump + JR?
Fields seems like a "glue" guy. I wouldn't miss his skill set but I think the team would miss him chemistry wise.
Speaking of Landry, why did no one mention his little karaoke moment? Lol. Or did ya'll talk about it earlier in the thread and I missed it?
yeah man, you're a day late
Figured. I'll backtrack for the lulz.
I'm really still dumbfounded by the amount of talent we've been able to put together. A lot of great things have happened for us this year. We have to take advantage of the good fortune. Guys like Lin and Novak fell into our laps. JR being available. Baron. I'm knocking on wood cause we never get this kinda luck
pimp.gif

I like Fields. He is like the glue guy. This rotation is fine, give him the start and his 20ish minutes. He provides at times, and sometimes doesnt. Even if he doesnt thats why we have JR and Shump to finish games.

Plus, who the hell is Lin gonna do the book reading with before games? JR Smith?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

So, me and my co-worker discussed about Amare today. He was saying how he feels that Amare is struggling because he is playing alongside another solid big man (pause), which he has never had and is lagging behind due to the congestion in the paint. I think this is true to a certain extent, but I still say Amare has lost his lift and is playing like a blind donkey.

I'd give amare some time though, losing a family member can mess you up mentally but playing more will eventually get his focus back

You obviously do not listen to Clyde announce. Son says things I wish he'd say to the team during timeouts. Not only that I know you have not listened to how great a duo Clyde and Bernard are as announcers. They were informative and comedy during that Heat game.

I don't know how yall are now talking about Bernard when he's announced for us and did it well several times this season, Friday nights specifically.

I just don't see how this dude Novak got the td treatment and not play a single minute in a so called scoring system with d Antoni. He's a complete idiot.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Chandler is really the BACKBONE to this team, love his play more than anything. Pretty much money well spent, imo.
With all the changes made in the past 2 years, I sincerely believe he's been our best acquisition. He's changed the dynamic of the team and all the praise he gets is well deserved. Worth every penny bruh.
jumpfreak23 wrote:

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I just don't see how this dude Novak got the td treatment and not play a single minute in a so called scoring system with d Antoni. He's a complete idiot.

agreed

Because the only thing he can do is shoot and that wasn't really the blueprint for how this team could win games when they didn't have a PG to get anyone open looks?

Originally Posted by petermans

So, me and my co-worker discussed about Amare today. He was saying how he feels that Amare is struggling because he is playing alongside another solid big man (pause), which he has never had and is lagging behind due to the congestion in the paint. I think this is true to a certain extent, but I still say Amare has lost his lift and is playing like a blind donkey.

well he did play with shaq tho..

Pls Ban.

Good W, was crazy at the Garden tonight. Amare lost his hops for sure. idk what's up with him, but if he can't jump, and he doesn't hit a wide open midrange shot, we're better off with Jefferies out there. Never thought I'd say that, but it's true.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You obviously do not listen to Clyde announce. Son says things I wish he'd say to the team during timeouts. Not only that I know you have not listened to how great a duo Clyde and Bernard are as announcers. They were informative and comedy during that Heat game.

I don't know how yall are now talking about Bernard when he's announced for us and did it well several times this season, Friday nights specifically.

If the game's on MSG, I have no choice but listen to him 
laugh.gif
 You got me tho about the Heat game... I watched the game on TNT cuz I'd rather hear insight about the game.  Clyde is a good commentator, just not a good analyzer like Hubie Brown and Van Gundy.

Back
Top Bottom