let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

don't get what this means

[h3]Carmelo Expressed Reluctance On Knicks' Pursuit Of Smith[/h3]
Mar 12, 2012 1:13 PM EDT

nyk_40.gif

Carmelo Anthony expressed reluctance to the Knicks about their pursuit of J.R. Smith, according to a source.

“If it happens, it happens and I’ll be happy,

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

New York media is awful man damn.

Theyve been ruining teams seasons for years and prevent a lot of free agents from coming in every sport, +%$% is disgusting and it will only get worse

Any chance south park does a Linsanity episode? It comes back tomorrow

That would be gold. Dantoni in cartoon form would be golden

I'm proud of this team no matter how much we lose. Can you honestly your not happy so have a superstar like melo on your team? Im happy to say I have melo and amare and tyson. Better yet to say we have a promising point guard in Lin. Yeah he might not produce every night but you can see he's trying and he can only get better from here on. I knew Lin had heart from when he yelled at amare the other game. Jared is just gonna be a knicks forever. He's gonna be a defensive role to us from here on out. Baron is just gonna be a goon for life, I like his hustle, iman just give him time to grow. Landry also has some work but he's very solid. Anyone else I miss I'm sure you guys can fill them in for me.

But at the end of the day I'm proud of the knicks and love our team. I mean when was the last time we had a superstar like melo.

You proud of your team playing with no intensity, no effort, not playing hard for 48 minutes.

That's some straight loser status.

Well I mean, look at it any way you want .. take Melo off this team and where is this team going in the playoffs?

Dude did everything he could last year to keep us in the Boston series (aside from that one that was robbed from us).

You know damn well that Melo is definitely in a SLUMP right now, but if he gets back on his game by playoff time you will all be praising him to the heavens.

So ..

Back
Top Bottom