let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My man edited his OWN post and put 'Banned', and y'all think the dude got sniped.

Says 'Last edited by: MrONegative' right there at the bottom of his reply.

Not ': Method Man'

Not ': Dirtylicious'

Not ': 23ska909red02'

laugh.gif

file.php

... NEVER TRUST GRIMEY %$$ NEW YORKERS! (c) Shawn Corey Knowles

It was so believeable with how Meth shows up like Sting in the rafters with his "Banned." add in homie with the "Reported." and I really feel bamboozled.

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I really saw in the title that be got banned and thought "Aww, man, what dis dude did?"

Was going to check his account, but thought I would look through the thread first and see if I could find what he did wrong. Saw his 'Banned' post, then saw the 'Edited by:' at the bottom, and thought "Ummmm, how'd this dude edit his post after being banned?"

Checked his account, saw that it says nothing about being banned, realized CAKE got got.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Watching the Bulls is like watching Butler at the NBA level
sick.gif

Bulls Jimmy Butler? what? come on Jimmy b gets no tick at all unless an injury and still the seconds he gets for a rookie getting bench play...the work ethic is there the talent is there..why hate? yall are garbage and arent going nowhere.. you all can have any playoff spot you want how about 1st? how bout 1st + a pass on the 1st round...... funny thing is New York can get alll of that and still do nothing/go nowhere guaranteed. 
you know Why? Cause yall are the New York Knicks baby
roll.gif

Melo what?Melo who  LaLas holding Melos head right bout now saying its okay baby youll get em next time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

sick.gif

Bulls Jimmy Butler? what? come on Jimmy b gets no tick at all unless an injury and still the seconds he gets for a rookie getting bench play...the work ethic is there the talent is there..why hate? yall are garbage and arent going nowhere.. you all can have any playoff spot you want how about 1st? how bout 1st + a pass on the 1st round...... funny thing is New York can get alll of that and still do nothing/go nowhere guaranteed. 
roll.gif

Melo what?Melo who  LaLas holding Melos head right bout now saying its okay baby youll get em next time.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Bulls Jimmy Butler? what? come on Jimmy b gets no tick at all unless an injusry and still the seconds he gets work ethic is there talent is there..why hate? yall are garbage and arent going nowhere.. you all can have any playoff spot you want how about 1st? how bout 1st + a pass on the 1st round...... funny thing is New York can get alll of that and still do nothing/go nowhere
roll.gif

Melo what?Melo who?Melo where?  LaLas holding Melos head right bout now saying its okay baby youll get em next time.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind LaLa holding my hand
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

sick.gif

Bulls Jimmy Butler? what? come on Jimmy b gets no tick at all unless an injusry and still the seconds he gets work ethic is there talent is there..why hate? yall are garbage and arent going nowhere.. you all can have any playoff spot you want how about 1st? how bout 1st + a pass on the 1st round...... funny thing is New York can get alll of that and still do nothing/go nowhere
roll.gif

Melo what?Melo who?Melo where?  LaLas holding Melos head right bout now saying its okay baby youll get em next time.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

your hand really? go back reread what i wrote bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

roll.gif

laugh.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

your hand really? go back reread what i wrote bruh
laugh.gif

don't care she still holding me

wth is going on in here? Loss to the bulls is making me delirious ::cough::eddie murphy ::cough, cough::

Back
Top Bottom