let this thread die (NYK)

told ppl that we should be more realistic about beating the heat.
its so frustrating and disappointing.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea cuz Bron didnt just bump him out of bounds.............................Back to MSG fellas

crazy. haslem did the same $#@! earlier and was called for the foul

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea cuz Bron didnt just bump him out of bounds.............................Back to MSG fellas
Bron gets that call 11 out of 10 times if he's in Melo's position.
laugh.gif

It is what it is, man.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Thats Mike Woodson for you.
This is the same dude who never got Horford and Smith to work together, how he gone get Amare and Chandler to work

Yeah cuz Woodson is the problem ....

Originally Posted by tim teufel

This is the same dude who never got Horford and Smith to work together, how he gone get Amare and Chandler to work

He's a problem, yes.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

he has not been good to start this series. not good at all. 

Knicks have just not played at the consistency that Miami has this game, they've made their runs but Miami never gave up the lead.

Miami is a good home team, Knicks just have to handle their business at home. Miami has not been a good road team this season.

Waving my white flag on this game. We can go back to NY and grab our 2. We ain't getting smacked around like last game. And we not playing how we are capable of.
Which is the sad part.

When Lin got injured, I said the end of this season will be identical to last and as much as I enjoyed the run under Mike Woodson its gonna be another gut wrenching sweep as I predicted
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom