Let's discuss Megan Is Missing ...

Just got finished watching this on Netflix with my girlfriend and it is easily the most disturbing and horrifying film I've ever watched before in my life. Those two pictures they showed of her sent chills down my spine like I've never felt before . I feel if I watched this a couple years ago it wouldn't have disturbed me as much due to me having a 19 month old baby girl now . I urge everyone to watch this movie especially if you have children. For those who have seen it how do you feel about the vulgar dialogue between the two girls ? Especially when she was explaining one of her "first" I felt it was more than cringe worthy to say the least but necessary because unfortunately that's how a lot of little girls talk to each other . Thoughts ?

Ugh not this thread again. After the last one and googling the screen shots, I decided to steer clear of it. But now after your post it has suddenly caught my interest again. Thanks a lot.

laugh.gif
Garbage.

Its not a Oscar winning movie by any stretch of the imagination at all . Its the message it passes along and the dialogue of the two protagonist that scares the **** out of you. The last 30 minutes of the movie is some terrifying ****

Just got done watchin. Trash. The Google screenshots make it seem much worse than it is. Horrible dialogue and acting. The last 15 or so minutes just draaaaaaaaaged along. Thank god I didn't pay for this.

movie was hilarious!!!! it was so bad that i laughed throughout the whole movie....and i fast forwarded this POS flick too 

Its not a Oscar winning movie by any stretch of the imagination at all . Its the message it passes along and the dialogue of the two protagonist that scares the **** out of you. The last 30 minutes of the movie is some terrifying ****
guys dont listen to this! it's not scary at all 

Watched it a while ago.

After I got through it all, I wondered to myself how the hell I could get through that garbage
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom