Lets end the speculation of him going elsewhere in 2010...

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I hope he does stay..

They PRAY to him in CLEVLAND...

Wherever else he goes, its WIN or ELSE...
you guys don't believe that if bron comes to NY, NY will not pray to bron? i'm not saying new york depends upon bron like cleavland doesbecause we all know ohio has nothing if bron leaves but don't underestimate ny's loyality

There's still plenty of time left. He can flip flop back and forth for all he wants at this point.
laugh.gif

A year ago I said he was gonna be a Knick, no doubt.

But today, I'm leanin towards he stays. He seems happy, he's buildin the big house, contending for a chip, why leave and start over? More fame? Howmuch more can he get?

he's not gonna give an honest answer in the middle of his playoff run.

i saw some quotes a couple days ago where he said he would sit down with his advertising people and with Nike and discuss the ramifications of moving to NY vsstaying in Cleveland.. so he is most certainly going to consider it.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I bet he takes care of this in the summer.
I bet you he doesn't.

Financially, it wouldn't be the best decision for him...and signing an extension would remove the leverage he has with the Cavs front office that he COULDbounce after 2010.

Just like it's always been...he'll weigh his options when the time comes around and we'll see what happens...

You Knicks fans need to get your heads out of your arses, if Cleveland wins an NBA Championship in any of these next two years you better believe LeBron isstaying put, what makes you think he'd go from a championship team to your $%@%!* franchise?

Its called money.

While Cleveland can offer an extra year and more money, the guy would be a god in New York City and the marketing opportunities would become even moreridiculous.

The only delusional ones are those who think there is a 100% chance he will stay, you never know what goes through someones mind when the time comes.

Do I think he'll stay in Cleveland, probably, but to say he will never leave is even more delusional.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I hope he does stay..

They PRAY to him in CLEVLAND...

Wherever else he goes, its WIN or ELSE...
you guys don't believe that if bron comes to NY, NY will not pray to bron? i'm not saying new york depends upon bron like cleavland does because we all know ohio cleveland has nothing if bron leaves but don't underestimate ny's loyality
ohio is a football state, but i hope he leaves everyone here in Ohio d-rides him it is annoying

Heads are really shook that he might leave.... Making posts about it every so often.
laugh.gif

If he was staying, why not sign the extension already genius? What's he holding out for?
nerd.gif

you do understand that he has to say these things. He cant say nah i dont like my team, im ready to leave....%@@%*...get real...he is gone

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I bet he takes care of this in the summer.
I bet you he doesn't.

Financially, it wouldn't be the best decision for him...and signing an extension would remove the leverage he has with the Cavs front office that he COULD bounce after 2010.

Just like it's always been...he'll weigh his options when the time comes around and we'll see what happens...

Considering the cap may shrink, he could be in a position to get more money now vs later.

He is already the face of the NBA, is everywhere on TV, billboards locally and internationally and has YET to win a ring.

When he starting gathering Larry O'Brien trophies, he could exceed MJ status
eek.gif
....And that's saying A LOT.

LeBron's personality > MJ's personality (not that there was anything wrong with Money, he just wasn't the jovial kid the Bron is.)

We can only wait and see.

And the fact that he hasn't given a definitive answer SHOULDN'T end the speculation.....

carry on....

I used to be sold that he was leaving but I'm not so sure about that anymore. He seems to have everything he needs in Cleveland and Ohio is home to him. Ifhe stays, he's going to be loved there no matter what he does and he's going to be the face of that franchise forever. The Cavs have been built up sonicely around him and if he stays, what they can do for the next 10 years is scary.

By going to NY, he's going to be scrutinized a lot more than he will in Cleveland with so much higher expectations. I doubt they'll be as ready to winas the Cavs are now. He'll just be trading his legacy and potential to be one of the greatest for a *$*% load of money.

But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if he signed with the knicks...

If Cleveland can win the championship, I don't think he will leave unless they absolutely SUCK next season.

We should just have a countdown thread about LBJ and 2010.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, like others have said... I was sure he was heading to NY. But somewhere during this season I came to the conclusion that dude isn't goinganywhere.

Of course, we can never listen to athletes when it comes to speculating on their future with a different team.

Kobe, CC, Boozer, Teix, etc...

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

if they win the trophy this year..he stays

If Bron brings the Chip home this year.... still all bets are off.. Keep in mind Kareem won a chip with Milwaukee and STILL left to go to the Lakeshow..... andpromptly won 5 more... lol 2010 is next year.... I am only concerned with May-June 15th 2009....... ECF and the FInals......

Back
Top Bottom