Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

***HELP***

I wanna go cop the M-Audio 49e midi controller after work but I've been reading up on it and the site says that M-Audio products and software are not compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition. Well that's what I'm running on my PC. Any of you guys use M-Audio products or ANY music production equipment for that matter with XP Media Center Edition? If so are you guys having any trouble with it? I really hate to have to buy XP Home Edition just to make some beats but if it's necessary I guess I have no choice.

- Preciate it.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:832:.
Certified Member: Fear em, as soon as ya hear em; upon my arrival the dope dealers cheer em.

I need some help with my question two posts up. I wanna go cop that midi controller but I need to know if I need to switch to XP Professional.

- Preciate it.

Certified Member: Fear em, as soon as ya hear em; upon my arrival the dope dealers cheer em.

I am looking for a MIDI controller for Reason 3.0. Problem is, I need a controller that has some kind of headphone jack, so I can work quietly.

The M-Audio MIDI Controllers I've been looking into don't have some kind of headphone jack. Is there any controller that does? Or is there any way I can work quietly? I don't want the sound to come through these speakers. thanks.

^^Yeah, it's a new computer, and I didn't know it was right in front of me. thanks. Ok, one last thing, do I really need a 'MIDI' interface to get started? What is it and what is it for? thanks a lot. I am almost through to get me started.

^^Thanks; I did know that MIDI controllers do not produce sound. 'MIDI' interface is what got me off. So all I need is any controller with a USB MIDI and I am straight? Some controllers have built-in interfaces, right?

Quote:
i got media center and the keystation 49e and it works fine...that and my mpd work fine...the only reason they have that discalmer is because XP MCE is known to have driver problems with many usb devices...most of which have been fixed...ask anybody who does nextel ringtones/updates...

Quote:
'MIDI' interface is what got me off
331ljxc.jpg
www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-USB-MIDIsport-2x2-MIDI-Interface?sku=701226

^^thanks for the picture and info.

Quote:
I wanna go cop the M-Audio 49e midi controller after work but I've been reading up on it and the site says that M-Audio products and software are not compatible with Windows XP Media Center Edition. Well that's what I'm running on my PC. Any of you guys use M-Audio products or ANY music production equipment for that matter with XP Media Center Edition? If so are you guys having any trouble with it? I really hate to have to buy XP Home Edition just to make some beats but if it's necessary I guess I have no choice.

I am running WMCE on my computer too; I was in the same situation you were in. But instead of considering a switch to XP home edition, I just looked at more controllers, and I am now planning to buy the Korg Microkontrol. No problem, though, the guy above said his M-Audio works fine with Windows Media.

i'm looking for some help with synths. does anybody have any recommendations for synth packs or tips on fashioning some? i work with fl studio and an axiom 25; i've been looping sample clips, but it's getting stale.
hail to the victors, baby.

Well I have a question. I really want to go into the music business and I was looking at Fullsale in Orlando. Im really impressed with what they have to offer. Also i was wondering wat other colleges have good music production/business programs? Has anyone looked at Fullsale or know anyone who has went there?
This Signature is
Rated RKO​

I think someone in the post went to there.

Me, I went to the Institute Of Audio Research here in N.Y.C. Execellent school and excellent staff. All you need to learn you will be taught. They will even help you find a job after you graduate. And you will be forever a student if you want to go back and re-learn some things, free of charge.

R 2 Da J - what part of the music business do you want to get into? i'm going to SAE right now and its great if you want to be an engineer/producer. we work on pro tools and logic...since every other program out there is pretty much obsolete in a real studio
Team Anti-Google​
it's broken and it's not my friend​

Can anyone shed light on other programs that work well with reason like VST Synth wise

I've heard about Miroslav or Hypersonic 2 where can I get these in stores?

What is something similar to Recycle that can be ran on Mac's????

native instruments kontact >>>> recycle. when you use recycle you still have to export it to another sequencer. kontact is like having recycle and reason at the same time. it isn't as popular, but i've used both and kontact is definitely the way to go.
Team Anti-Google​
it's broken and it's not my friend​

Back
Top Bottom