Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Fiiiinally copped the MacBook Pro today...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Setting it all up right now. This shall be a fun weekend.

Thank you to everyone for all the help, comments, suggestions, etc. This thread is great.

speaking of magesy, anybody check out the vir2 vsts that were posted? syntax and vione?

i hope vi one was worth the time it took to dl. maxed out my rapidshare account with the quickness the other day trying to get komplete4 syntax and vi one inthe same day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr phantastik

speaking of magesy, anybody check out the vir2 vsts that were posted? syntax and vione?

i hope vi one was worth the time it took to dl. maxed out my rapidshare account with the quickness the other day trying to get komplete4 syntax and vi one in the same day.
laugh.gif

what is this now?

Haven't been in the thread in ages, if anyone is interested in an MPD24 I'm getting rid of mine to upgrade to the MPK49. Its basically brand new pm meif you want pics.

anyone know a good audio interface to use with Windows XP Media Center Edition???
ohwell.gif

need an interface meng
frown.gif
trying to put out a few garbage @#@ tracks andfun wid it, nahmean
nerd.gif

^ anyone?
nerd.gif

right now i just got a little make-shift, ghetto %@# rig studio going, if you could only see it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously if i make a song off of this and it actually sounds good then hell....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Time knows what he is talking about, but just in case you want to be stubborn, you can buy a mbox mini and that comes with a usb connect to the pc and protools to lay down your vocals

MAn i just stumbled upon a gold mine and i need to know what are some of the best sample libraries? like what companies make the best i.e.

BBC, Best Service, Big Fish, Bigga Giggas, Digital Juice,Discovery Firm, Digital Vision, Drumdrops, Electronisounds, EMU format, East West,ENSONIQformat,xPansion,Hollywood Edge, sony etc..,etc,.

^I've used the hollywood edge before...iunno about any of the other ones, but the hollywood edge I used for a post production project I had, it has a lotof nice sound FX...stuff you hear in a lot of movies and commercials...hopefully that helps out a little...

I probably should have made the pic smaller but for those who mix their own beats and don't have the schooled knowledge, this is for you. You can also findmore stuff in the Modern Recording Techniques Fifth Edition by David Miles Huber & Robert E. Runstein.

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

I probably should have made the pic smaller but for those who mix their own beats and don't have the schooled knowledge, this is for you. You can also find more stuff in the Modern Recording Techniques Fifth Edition by David Miles Huber & Robert E. Runstein.

Nice
pimp.gif

EQ *****

I already made a post in General...but I figured you guys might have a better idea. Where can I get an external hard drive with firewire that's maccompatible (XP compatible would be a plus and the more connections the better)?????

I need around 300 gigs and it's kind of an emergency
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom