Let's get this 2012 thing hashed out

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am not sure whether this was another attempt to make religious people look like idiots, or an actual debate about 2012. Seeing as though I could care less about the former I will address the latter. 2012 according to the Mayan calender already happened according to other calenders such as the chinese calender ect....Therfore only an eccentric, and egotistical society would believe that the mayans view of 2012 (which in the chinese calender happened hundreds of years ago) is only our own and nobody else's. Second, there is no way there would be a film budgeted at 200 million dollars set to portray it if it were actually true.
That's all it was.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Jesus said he would come when everyone least expects it.

Since everybody expect 2012 or somewhere around it,

I don't believe in it.

/thread

QFT

Originally Posted by young718chris

"Nothing will happen" because ONLY God knows when the end will be. Nothing more, nothing less.

BUT you're entitled to your own opinion.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Once again, you're speaking as if your answer is final.. I'mnot saying God doesn't know when the end will be, but unless he came down to speak to you personally, how do you know if the world won't end (or whathave you) in 2012?[/color]

There's really no point in speaking religious on this board. But "Jesus said he would come when everyone least expects it." If everyone is expect2012, then as the Bible states, it will not be then.

That's what I believe but I also respect your belief.

I'm outta this thread...

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP ...

ITS ABOUT CHANGE OF TECHNOLOGY , OLD TIMES & WAY OF THINKING , ALIENS, & A SOLAR FLARE TO KNOCK OUT ALL POWER AROUND THE EARTH

SINCE WE ARE NOT FOCUSING ON THAT PROBLEM & WORRIED ABOUT DYING

BECAUSE THINK ABOUT IT

HOW LONG CAN WE LIVE LIKE THIS

ALIENS MUST FEEL BAD FOR US LIVING LIKE SLAVES ON SOMETHING GREATER THEN THOUGHT ...LIFE

I THINK THE POWER KNOCK SHOULD BE A GREAT THING THO

IT GIVES US A CHANCE TO START OVER AGAIN

AND THIS TIME WITH NEW ENERGY TO POWER UP THE EARTH

AND BRING IN NEW IDEAS WHICH WOULD KILL PLANS OF THE NWO IF DONE TODAY AT THIS TIME

THE PEOPLE SHALL DAMANED THE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE

EVOLTION IS CALLING US BY THE WAY ....WE BEEN EXTRA LATE ON A FEW UPGRADES

2012 = NEW HUMANS ...YOU CAN SAY THAT
TRUTH!

44e35bf2e631eb942d0e2bc7b57f70b75a62c7f.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

It simply mean that the age of pices is over and the age of aquarious is starting. That's all.
I have no idea what you're talking about but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It simply mean that the age of pices is over and the age of aquarious is starting. That's all.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off your spelling alone, I'm going to bet that you have no ideawhat it is you typed and what it all means. You heard that from Zeitgeist and figured you'd share "your knowledge."[/color]

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think Christians shouldn't embrace this theory because of this verse found in Matthew

Matthew 24:36
But of that day(end of the world) and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So to say that world is going to end in 2012 would be to say you know something that only God Knows.

If you believe in the bible.
thank you
smile.gif

Man this 2012 thing really pisses me off espcially when christans believe in it.
The whole things is based off of OLD WHITE MEN, AN INCOMPLETE MAYAN CALENDER, AND BROKEN TECHNOLOGY.
This really just gives non-believers another reason to just laugh at Christanity when nothing happens.
I clare man be people in this world today are so backwards........
I guess everbody should drop out of college then and not get saved till 2011? Or why even have children now when they wont
live pass 3?
Give me a break....Then we got JACK VAN IMPE trynna sale tapes of the crap, and somebody is about to make an
blockbuster about it.
smh.gif

Its like Y2K all over again.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off your spelling alone, I'm going to bet that you have no idea what it is you typed and what it all means. You heard that from Zeitgeist and figured you'd share "your knowledge."[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off your spelling alone, I'm going to bet that you have no idea what it is you typed and what it all means. You heard that from Zeitgeist and figured you'd share "your knowledge."[/color]
roll.gif
You would laugh at that
tired.gif

laugh.gif
This whole topic is interesting to me although I don't believe it. A couple of civilizations (I think there were others besides the Mayans) have the world ending in 2012. Just curious how they determined that.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think Christians shouldn't embrace this theory because of this verse found in Matthew

But of that day(end of the world) and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So to say that world is going to end in 2012 would be to say you know something that only God Knows.

thank you
smile.gif

On another note, iBlink: You cannot let the Young Jew / Swag Season thread die! Add some 'aye's' or an 'okay!'
frown.gif

Isn't the bible all about interpretation?

No man, not the angels of heaven, but only God knows. For humans past and present to put a date on the apocalypse or end of days, is that considered blasphemy?Because you consider yourself on the same level as God? Adam and Eve got kicked out of Eden for that. The Devil fell from the top too.

Isn't the end of days supposed to come like a thief in the night, so that there's actually no telling of when the world is going to end? Shouldn'twe just leave it at that and that when he calls us all it's time to go?

FACTS:

1.) The Mayan always had an celebration to introduece an new calender after each one ended.
yeah they had common sense. somebody just found the 2012 calender. lol

2.) Computer Calulations (Web Bot Theroy) Is based off non other than the internet. So the more people create websites
about it and the more people use search engines searching "2012" the more the computer will predict it. Makes sense?

3.) Nostradomus. Let ignore the fact that this book is an remake of the original book that was so damaged couldnt be
diciphered...but this guy supposly predicted 4 lunar eclipes. When dozens have happened between since.
Heck even 3 happened threw 2007-2008 alone. And the guy never states 2012. The history channel just took the book and ran
with it and viewed it on TV. Now false prohets are copying. I guess predicting the world is an FAD. Sort of a lottery.
smh.gif

4.) Last but no least. The King James Version Bible says so......Really? where? If anything it says NO MAN knows.

Originally Posted by theword

No man, not the angels of heaven, but only God knows. For humans past and present to put a date on the apocalypse or end of days, is that considered blasphemy? Because you consider yourself on the same level as God? Adam and Eve got kicked out of Eden for that. The Devil fell from the top too.

Isn't the end of days supposed to come like a thief in the night, so that there's actually no telling of when the world is going to end? Shouldn't we just leave it at that and that when he calls us all it's time to go?

Originally Posted by theword

No man, not the angels of heaven, but only God knows. For humans past and present to put a date on the apocalypse or end of days, is that considered blasphemy? Because you consider yourself on the same level as God? Adam and Eve got kicked out of Eden for that. The Devil fell from the top too.

Isn't the end of days supposed to come like a thief in the night, so that there's actually no telling of when the world is going to end? Shouldn't we just leave it at that and that when he calls us all it's time to go?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/thread

Cz7 wrote:

Someone give this man a cookie
pimp.gif
. When the "end" does come, it will not be on our terms, it will be on "his".

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Cz7 wrote:

Someone give this man a cookie
pimp.gif
. When the "end" does come, it will not be on our terms, it will be on "his".

WRRROOONG!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be on their terms :
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/kingskimp/?action=view&current=zombies-5.jpg

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have no idea what you're talking about but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The end of an age. As in star constellations
what does this have to do with anything, educate me?

Back
Top Bottom