Lets get this money NT vol. network wit the best work

NT is full of talented individuals. I think this would be a great place for ppl to connect and collaborate on different ideas and ventures.

Myself, I've been doin Graphic Design for over 12 years. I've worked for corps but I do more freelance now, as I have a corporate 9-5.
Im a co founder of a clothing company that still under development and I also have a small marketing co.

What I hope is that this thread creates is a place for ppl to list their talents and or post talents that they are looking for. ie, you play the piano, and you want to work with someone that plays drums.

If you go serious inquiries with sensitive info, of course use PM with each other.

We're all innovators whether we know it or not, and there's money still on the table.
Lets get it!

Last edited:
Good thread OP

Anyone want to collaborate on screenwriting projects, let me know.

Last edited:
Anyone that has a job or is majoring/majored in Excercise Science, Athletic Training or anything like that send me a PM

I can sing

I dabble in design here and there

CS major looking into IT work, need a mentor 
ohwell.gif

I'm a creative genius

Last edited:
associate's degree in criminal justice, no experience 
tired.gif

Degree coming in spring.. Bachelors in Economics.

Write in my free time.
Been writing a book about my father that I wanna give to him on his 50th birthday. He's 45 now.

would love to just write about sports, clothing, movies, the world, but who cares about my opinion.. :frown:

Degree coming in spring.. Bachelors in Economics.

Write in my free time.
Been writing a book about my father that I wanna give to him on his 50th birthday. He's 45 now.

would love to just write about sports, clothing, movies, the world, but who cares about my opinion.. :frown:

I do kal-el...i do

I do graphic design, have a line I started Staff & Anchor Clothing. Would love to also get into marketing.

I play the drums, been years and sold my set a couple years ago. A little rusty but it's like riding a bike.

I'm an excellent writer.  And it's not a skill  but I also am sitting on a large stockpile of brand new posters, mostly music related.

Back
Top Bottom