Lets have a look back on the XXIIs

I absolutely love mine. Might cop another pair before they run out. Very classy, not too fussy, but eye-catching nonetheless. Super comfy and great buildquality. A++ on the XX2 imo.

very nice shoes(looks)...geah the blk/red ones are str8
pimp.gif
..still got my 3 pairs on ice...

The white/black and black/red colorways are AWESOME.

I love this shoe -- it's somewhat clean, but it still has enough details and the design cues are great.

Big fan of the XX2 after the XX1 did nothing for me.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I love this shoe -- it's somewhat clean, but it still has enough details and the design cues are great.

Big fan of the XX2 after the XX1 did nothing for me.
i agree with everything except the XX1 comment... the red suede model and the black/red samples were beautiful. that's just my opinion though...

i have the XXII PE's and i think they are great!!! great shoe to ball in.... i just hate how the air is placed so far back on the heel

It's rare that you can say this about certain sneakers, especially Jordans anymore. But the XX2 was truly a pleasure and a fun basketball shoe. Like manycar enthusiasts have fun driving luxury cars, it was similar to the XX2, a lot of fun. Very sharp, looks great with shorts and jeans, underrated. I love thebasketball version especially, the white/black is sharp, and as mentioned a millions times, the white and red had extreme potential but that picture....oh well

I love my Black/Red pair.... Just waiting for them to go on sale at FNL to cop the Basketball XX2's which are my FAV. of them all.....

im glad i waited to get my pair 2 pairs for $49.99 plus shipping and tax.
pimp.gif
I really like the titanium steel other than that great shoes
happy.gif

Still ballin bammas in mines.This shoe was def UNDER RATED and SLEPT ON.I even paid retail for them too..The whole 175 plus tax and international shipping..Andhad to pay to get them out of customs.And ima do the same with the XX3´s.

I need the black joints and the white joints, i loved the shoe when i first seened the leaks on here

picked up the black ones a few months ago. Very comfortable shoe and I just love the 3m on the shoes. One of the best jordans since the XX IMO

These are the 1st sigs that I actually liked and bought besides retroes. Last new releease sig I copped were Bred XVI's. Hopefully the XXIII will catch melike these did.

Agree 100%. I have both and those are the only xx2s I would buy. Omegeas would have been nice if they didnt have the picture. xx2 pe and city editions are garbadge, along with the white 5/8. The black 5/8 would be bought for under $50 if I could find them.

very underrated shoe, they r one of the better shoes for hooping i got the black ones but SMH at me for passing on the BB xxii

I own all the XX2's except the low tops..

Original colorway-Wore these for hoopin and i loved 'em..
All black colorway-one of the best colors released only wore 'em a couple of times..looks great with jeans..
Basketball edition-love it and is definitely underappreciated..
Omega's-have yet to wear these..but these grew on me tremendously..

Best jordan shoe in a very long time..since i think the XIV..

Great response on the court..very lightweight..durability is great..i would rate it definitely a 9.5/10..

I really liked the 22s. It seemed to have less hype than the 21s, but thats fine IMO!

86exiqq.jpg

^ one of my favorite shoes that came out in the past year....

6o5c6t4.jpg

These bad boys perform like a mofo on the court....

8adqyw7.jpg

The black/red XX2 is the best looking blk model GR in a long time, but these PE's I adore....

80mrz3s.jpg

And to whoever said the 5/8s are underrated - truth!

I have the black/red. I had the white/black/red too, but sold them. I love the look of the shoe and agree they are one of the best post-Jordan era #'edAJ's. The only problem I have with them is that I find the heel pod very uncomfortable (it seems to be too hard and raised too high), and therefore; Idon't wear them. Funny thing is I don't remember my white ones being that uncomfortable. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm using the zoompods by the way. Is there a way to fix that problem? I would love to be able to wear the shoes.

I just wish the black/red 5/8's had a regular leather toe. I loved the samples w/ regular leather and I think patent killed the shoe. I'm definitelygetting the White 5/8's when they hit a lower price.

These didn't get much fanfare up here. I thought they were a great simple looking design without any gimmicks just like everyone always asks for. I thoughtthat about the XX1s too (which are now one of my top 5 Jays). I love the first 3 pairs, but i can understand why people wouldnt like the basketball ones. TheAlphas and the other variations didn't do anything for me, but the alternate designs never do. Overall, good job JB. Somehow you mananged, whether onpurpose or by accident, to do something right this year.

Back
Top Bottom