Lets have an intellectual conversation on women.

i know theres a lot of women threads but lets have a talk about the average female. jump offs or women that deserve respect.
why do women talk about being disrespected when their usually the ones who play or mess with the dudes minds?
indifferent.gif

is there even a girl out there that's cute and smart that aint an attention #+!%* or concieted?
it seems like every girl that i meet thats mad cute always ends up being concieted or attention seekers from all the attention from guys.
its so hard to show respect for a cute lady if shes out there giving her body to every damn guy possible.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

THey get dissed because they are the ones playing games....

I usually aim for the lowkey cute girl instead of the fly flashy ones...less of a headache.

but for the most part i dont try to get attatched to most females....just keep it moving.

mind games are normal to some broads. it comes with the territory for the most part, as far as them being disrespected goes, women can do no wrong in arelationship
laugh.gif

"#@!%$@# aint %$## but %$%@ and tricks"

Girls are six weeks more mature at birth, two years ahead at puberty, they have an attention span 4 times greater than mens. lol. They are emotional andnurturing and most guys arent.

Mostly guys are brawn and females are brains.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I usually aim for the lowkey cute girl instead of the fly flashy ones...less of a headache.
Those are the ones to keep around
pimp.gif
unless she THINKS she's the latter
indifferent.gif

I treat women like I treat everyone else, and I don't play games. I don't have time for the stupidity, I'm way too busy. I honestly rather bepursued by a woman, because at least I know she's serious, secure and knows exactly what she wants. I guess what I'm trying to say is INS!!!

i've met a bunch of cute girls that had respect for themselves.. and others.. and weren't into playing games.
but they were straight FML..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I treat women like I treat everyone else, and I don't play games. I don't have time for the stupidity, I'm way too busy. I honestly rather be pursued by a woman, because at least I know she's serious, secure and knows exactly what she wants. I guess what I'm trying to say is INS!!!
word

peep the sig
grin.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I treat women like I treat everyone else, and I don't play games. I don't have time for the stupidity, I'm way too busy. I honestly rather be pursued by a woman, because at least I know she's serious, secure and knows exactly what she wants. I guess what I'm trying to say is INS!!!
word

peep the sig
grin.gif

Real talk I shoot for the girls who are pretty but no one likes them.
I swear I seen some girls at my school who look good or are really cute and they are always by themselves. I was with one for a min. she liked to sit in theback of the caf. and read and I thought that was really attractive...I like my girls to read I guess I like the cute nerdy ones
embarassed.gif

But I like my girls to at least respect themselves but you never find that anymore they usually are the main ones wearing little to no clothing at all tryingto get everyone's attention..I don't like flashy chicks are usually fake cause as soon as you get with them you just feel
mad.gif
I been with a flashy chick and let me tell you guys this....when you get a flashy chick mad I #%%% you not they throw the biggest %+*+! fits in the world...Iswear if I hit girls I would'a been slugged her right in the mouth....but that's just not me.

To simply put it, I like girls that are doing something for themselves. That way she can expect the same for me, and it can be mutually respected.

Originally Posted by eight2one

THey get dissed because they are the ones playing games....

but for the most part i dont try to get attatched to most females....just keep it moving.
About the attachment though....right now I'm seeing the pitfalls of that. Although I initially thought emotional attachment was bad atfirst.....I don't anymore. As far as disrespectful/ruthless/attention-seeking women; you can either play their game and play to win it, or dead em, simpleas that.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

it seems like every girl that i meet thats mad cute always ends up being concieted or attention seekers from all the attention from guys.
its so hard to show respect for a cute lady if shes out there giving her body to every damn guy possible.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I think you are the problem.

Common Denominator.

Back
Top Bottom