Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

Niketalk, yall dudes are so damn dumb sometime. Why do you ALWAYS have to make your presence known? Why couldn't we all just VOTE of KSteezy instead of doing all of that extra stuff. We could have won but now that dude is going to have all of his flunkies vote for him and he will win. Yall play too damn much man :lol:

Sorry dad

I'm saying. I deeply despise people that aren't humble. Dude comes off as if he's entitled to a win. Gonna make me **** around and have every one in my phone book vote for Steezy or Vladula.
mean.gif
This.

Welcome Vlad.......thats crazy though
laugh.gif

We not finna be insulted b.

SMH.

After that jace tweet, NT is gonna be flooded with dressing better cats in a minute....

You can vote multiple times :wow:

I went on there again, and I couldn't see the stats. Clicked Elkin and voted again.

happy-obama.gif

Well, I helped :smile:

Niketalk, yall dudes are so damn dumb sometime. Why do you ALWAYS have to make your presence known? Why couldn't we all just VOTE of KSteezy instead of doing all of that extra stuff. We could have won but now that dude is going to have all of his flunkies vote for him and he will win. Yall play too damn much man :lol:

He would've gotten his cronies to vote regardless DC. Plus this is NT. You know this would happen. It's been a while since dudes had a good take over. It started innocent enough. His people started getting mouthy on the comment section. You know dudes weren't going to turn a blind eye.

And I KNEW dude was going to delete that comment. :lol:

That shows that he's not eem man enough to stand by his arrogance. If you're going to be a prick, be proud. If you're so sure you're going to beat "this guy and the nike talk community", flex your GQ muscle (paws) and make it happen. Don't renege when you see us putting in work with those numbers.

Dude is reading this thread behind his macbook, arms crossed, with a frown/pout on his face. :lol:

Well this thread jumped up to a 12/10. Too many things to quote, too much lulz

We need the west coast NT'ers to hurry up and turn their votes in to solidify the win, word to democratic votes in the electoral college.

Last edited:
He would've gotten his cronies to vote regardless DC. Plus this is NT. You know this would happen. It's been a while since dudes had a good take over. It started innocent enough. His people started getting mouthy on the comment section. You know dudes weren't going to turn a blind eye.

And I KNEW dude was going to delete that comment. :lol:

That shows that he's not eem man enough to stand by his arrogance. If you're going to be a prick, be proud. If you're so sure you're going to beat "this guy and the nike talk community", flex your GQ muscle (paws) and make it happen. Don't renege when you see us putting in work with those numbers.

Dude is reading this thread behind his macbook, arms crossed, with a frown/pout on his face. :lol:

View media item 289825

Goal #1 make sure elk elk get the W #2 my g vlad can't come in last

I voted twice. Once on the my windows portion of my mac, and another on the mac portion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom