Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

We will win this. It's not eem about Steezy at this point. It's about proving that NT is not to be taken lightly. We won't be disrespected or over looked. We say we are the Internet, time to show and prove. Tomorrow I will get votes on top of votes. Bleedat.

In approximately 24 hours from this very moment, we will secure the victory. Jace will never again disrespect the letters N nor T.

Last edited:
**** kinda name is jace?

#elkinforpresident, yo...

we straight grassrootin..

punk *** jace got a national magazine and ****...

i wanna punch him in the face.

dawg... :rofl: :rofl:

this will probably go unnoticed, but i appreciate you fam :lol:

just voted for our guy. steezy always been a good sport but im dissapointed he didnt submit the eclair pic tho

View media item 290253

i had to go back through the ksteezy doin it wrong thread for that pic, and i feel like i need to post all the pics from that thread, im muerto right now :lol:

2qbx09f.gif

Son this thread has blown up and is quite possibly thread of the year :rofl:

Shoutout to Vlad. Jace got swag but this dude aint humble.

Feed him to the lions.

voted. ill be at school all day tomorrow, so there's ton of computers over there 
laugh.gif

voted for austin. dude's fit is :smokin :pimp: .

jace's outfit ain't eem that nice. don't know how he's in the lead.

some nicer ones aren't even getting much love. :smh:

Last edited:
Oh boy jace really called out the NT community!!! Will be voting on all my computers at work tomorrow!!

Try voting from your phones. If you're on 3g that's a whole different ip so it will count as a new vote. 

After seeing the douche Jace callin y'all out i went up n voted for Elkin through my phone.

The b Jace gotta go down, he's in that picture smilin n **** when actually he's an arrogant prick and sour loser.

I have my troll-killer-count face, but at least i'm standing by it all the way.

le: almost forget, cracked up at those yambpaler pics :)) and thanks for the welcome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom