Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

Good luck steezy. honestly it is a lot better than the other fits posted. he deserves to win. lookin like he just might too. currently second place by just a hair :smile:

Good luck steezy. honestly it is a lot better than the other fits posted. he deserves to win. lookin like he just might too. currently second place by just a hair :smile:

It's been like that for 2 days...got the lead for a couple of hours...dudes tumblr presence is strong.

voted again Steezy. Very close. There are some salty people on TSB, NT members trolling over there. Not going to lie, there is a few good fits that he competing with.

Last edited:
Literally texted everyone in my jack to vote. We've come too far to lose. Two days ago, dude was ahead by over 18%. Now he's leading by .13%

We got this NT.

Jace looks like he suffers from severe PE. Can't even remove all those layers without blowing the entire load all over himself.

I'll keep voting because of the number of laughs this has provided me at work the last couple of days.

I got BYU pullin for Steezy, let's get it famalee

Edit: just had 10 more people vote for Elkin and Jace stays ahead?

Last edited:
To those saying I'll keep voting. What do you mean? You are only allowed one vote.

I work in downtown San Francisco and during my lunch I'm going to vote at every Starbucks I find. Would that work or would it not count since it's the same phone?

To those saying I'll keep voting. What do you mean? You are only allowed one vote.

I work in downtown San Francisco and during my lunch I'm going to vote at every Starbucks I find. Would that work or would it not count since it's the same phone?
where at? wanna get lunch? :nerd: :evil:

Last edited:
When we say keep voting, we mean vote as much as you can, then get people you know to vote as well. The site is mobile phone compatible so sending a text message with the link can guarantee us some more votes. We got this NT.

He has the lead now! Let's keep it going.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom