Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

This is one of the best threads I've ever had the honor and privilege of starting. NT, we came together and made our presence felt when there were those who didn't believe a "sneaker forum" could make an impact on something. This is a win for Steezy. This is a win for all of you that voted and got others to vote. This is for Sophie Dee. This is for my mom. But most importantly, this is for Niketalk; the best forum I have ever been a part of. We did it NT. We did it. :nthat:
For real, man. I know NT has its bad side, ie the fraudulent activities, but this is very uplifting. NTers are like brothers. They fight with each other when there's nothing to do. But, when there's an outsider threatening one of them, the bickering is put aside and a new target is aimed at.

It's only right that I put this thread in my sig.

I say we should have a NT'er in this contest every month. NT has a bunch of hipsters that could dominate that contest like the Bulls in the 90's :pimp:

i already said in the DB thread, thats exactly what we should do, take over completely month after month, im sure im blacklisted...lol

NTers are like brothers. They fight with each other when there's nothing to do. But, when there's an outsider threatening one of them, the bickering is put aside and a new target is aimed at.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

i wanna stay glued to this thread, but i got some old people holding on to dear life that need me, so ill brb

NT was bound to win, but we wouldnt of even had the opportunity to participate if Elkin hadnt entered a :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: outfit

i seen that pic on his blog when he first posted it and immediately starting looking up shopstyle for a toggle coat :lol:

feels good... i havent even posted as frequently in what feels like years till this contest and blink made the thread (which is crazy to me)

*holds back tears*

we always persevere and prevail :nthat:

Last edited:
i already said in the DB thread, thats exactly what we should do, take over completely month after month, im sure im blacklisted...lol
My man K is going to get a haircut and grow a beard and change his name to Elvin to repeat.

I say we should have a NT'er in this contest every month. NT has a bunch of hipsters that could dominate that contest like the Bulls in the 90's :pimp:

We'll just vote for Vlad next

He is one of us now

Last edited:
Release the hounds on that guy. His fingers will be tired from pressing the BLOCK button on twitter/ig. No remorse. No mercy.

Back
Top Bottom