Let's help out my dude Daul...Pancakes/Waffles/FT should NEVER have Aunt Jemima on them

If you're going the syrup route, it's gotta be maple.  $#!$! w. that Aunt Jemima mess.  Consistency of some motor oil.  My biggest gripe is when restaurants serve pancakes and don't have maple syrup.  Why???  Yes, I'll bring my own just in case. 
laugh.gif
  Anyways, let's show Daul the light...let's sway him to buy some actual real syrup the next time he goes to the store. 

*For you Whole Foods heads out there....you can now bottle your own (same w. Honey) 
pimp.gif

If pointless things were never made into threads, there would be no General forum. Go wash ya face.

Can't even do the high fructose corn syrup. Maple syrup is expensive, but so are medical bills. Plus the taste is perfect. Just ran out yesterday.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If you're going the syrup route, it's gotta be maple.  $#!$! w. that Aunt Jemima mess.  Consistency of some motor oil.  My biggest gripe is when restaurants serve pancakes and don't have maple syrup.  Why???  Yes, I'll bring my own just in case. 
laugh.gif
  Anyways, let's show Daul the light...let's sway him to buy some actual real syrup the next time he goes to the store. 

*For you Whole Foods heads out there....you can now bottle your own (same w. Honey) 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
 I feel you on that OP! How about that IHop old fashion?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif
 I feel you on that OP! How about that IHop old fashion?
Never had it...I'm real easy-going about food, but I take my pancakes/syrup seriously
laugh.gif
  Probably the one thing I'm an elitist about....

Won't catch me in an IHOP/Denny's
laugh.gif

I made some fruit pancakes...

tried to make them come out like...

3169331116_49f440efc2.jpg

blueberry-pancakes-p.jpg

final product

2u5xezt.jpg

2nlfpk6.jpg

Aunt jemima is the best out there. maple taste like ms buttersworth syrup.

Frent toast with Aunt jemima..........
pimp.gif
. i cant even talk about it without my mouth watering.

you guys should try blue agave. its the truth on waffles and pancakes its also better for you than syrup

Awhile ago on a whim I decided to step up to maple syrup over the artificial stuff I always had. I think the brand was Spring Tree, which could be a crappy brand for maple syrups, but it was so much better than Aunt Jemima's. It's more expensive, but with good pancakes and good syrup you don't need to overdo it.. plus I don't eat pancakes all that much on my own, so the bottle lasted awhile.

Back
Top Bottom