Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

:lol: SOme people never learn

KHUFU KHUFU

I can't stress the irony of someone like dude puffing his chest out arguing about something that is as Black culture as anything else is modern America.
This was funny to me, dude should have asked him about storming the capitol....:rofl:

:lol: SOme people never learn

KHUFU KHUFU

I can't stress the irony of someone like dude puffing his chest out arguing about something that is as Black culture as anything else is modern America.
This is what happens when someone comes in NT trying to act like he knows more than what he really does. No need to impress, if you like something, great. But dont try to bring opinionated knowledge to the front. It makes them look silly.
This was funnier....:lol:

Summer of Soul review – thrilling documentary reveals a forgotten festival
1612196048547.png

What are your thoughts on this convo in genereal?

I know you are out and about alot, do you see many of us around?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican P Present Grine Grine dwalk31 dwalk31 RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

The intriguing story of the first and only Black person known to have ever met Hitler in person
1612287940780.png

In the autumn/fall of 1932 when African-American scholar Milton Samuel J. Wright became the first and only person of African descent known to have had a face-to-face conversation with the infamous Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, Wright was at the time a Ph.D. student of economics at Heidelberg University.

Some sources say the African-American academic, born in Georgia, had just completed two years of study in Germany and had been given his degree certificate when he and his German friends decided to attend a regional political rally where Hitler spoke.

At the rally, Wright would allegedly joke with his friends that he wouldn’t mind assassinating the future dictator. SS guards apparently overheard the conservation and followed Wright as he went to a top hotel — Europäischer hof Hotel — in Heidelberg with his friends to have dinner. Hitler was at that same hotel. Wright, on entering the hotel, was reportedly detained by Nazi Stormtroopers and taken to Hitler’s room to be questioned.

Wright, conversant with Nazi ideology, was scared and thought that would have been his end. But their interrogation turned into a 3-4 hour dinner for the two, where they discussed several topics. The conservation unsurprisingly became one-way. Hitler, who was calm throughout, would ask and then answer his own questions but with a loud voice.

Wright, fluent in German, would later give an account of his encounter with Hitler. “The time with Hitler was spent almost entirely by his asking me questions about the Negroes in the United States. Of course I had little opportunity to answer any of his questions because he would no sooner ask a question than he would immediately proceed to give his own answer,” Wright wrote in the Pittsburgh Courier, a Black weekly newspaper.

When I would attempt to correct some of his versions of life in America, he would almost invariably break in with another question or comment. With that exception he was most courteous to me. He spoke loudly, long, and with an air or authority.”

Hitler’s views on race during the conversation were what one would probably expect from him. Wright wrote: “He [Hitler] expressed the opinion that Negroes could not have much backbone, because of the fact that they consistently allowed the whites to lynch them, beat them, segregate them, without rising up against their oppressors. ‘They must be definitely third-class people,’ he said. ‘Minority groups always get the worst of it in conflicts like race-riots.’ ‘Don’t you think your people are destined perpetually to be slaves of one kind or another?’ he asked. Hitler’s answer was an enthusiastic ‘yes’! Your people are a hopeless lot. I don’t hate them. I pity the poor devils.”

This would make a GREAT movie.

What are your thoughts on this convo in genereal?

I know you are out and about alot, do you see many of us around?

Actually the largest population of traveller has always been Asians, then Europeans, then white Americans then spotty Blacks and Latinos.

The issue with the travel industry as whole (backpacking, luxury, family, etc) is that most of these international companies are geared to what people they associated with money/wealth - advertisements on billboards, music videos, in mall, etc of white people. Blonde hair, blue/green eyes.

Along with their own issues of colorism within their culture allows them to be bias.

So if Blacks wanting the same quality of experience as those that are white - they may sway you to do something less or not give you the same quality of service. I’ve seen it with my own eyes from Luxury hotels and resorts to local tour companies.

You even see it in airport security - Blacks get the extra security questions or search vs someone who fair skinned or white.

So I do agree, that more Black traveling companies needs to be involved and create experiences with other African descendants within that country.

When I went to Peru, I venture out with darker Peruvians and spend my money with them. The experience was far more relatable and more cultural.

I always try to find a local that of African descendant to spend my money with. It’s not always luxurious, but it’s an eye opener and lifetime experience of memories.

Last edited:
Tribute to Black History Month - my mother made history in Georgia as the first African American in Georgia’s history to serve as the governor’s attorney (legal counsel’s chief).

Explains her role at the time:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican P Present Grine Grine dwalk31 dwalk31 RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

The intriguing story of the first and only Black person known to have ever met Hitler in person
1612287940780.png

In the autumn/fall of 1932 when African-American scholar Milton Samuel J. Wright became the first and only person of African descent known to have had a face-to-face conversation with the infamous Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, Wright was at the time a Ph.D. student of economics at Heidelberg University.

Some sources say the African-American academic, born in Georgia, had just completed two years of study in Germany and had been given his degree certificate when he and his German friends decided to attend a regional political rally where Hitler spoke.

At the rally, Wright would allegedly joke with his friends that he wouldn’t mind assassinating the future dictator. SS guards apparently overheard the conservation and followed Wright as he went to a top hotel — Europäischer hof Hotel — in Heidelberg with his friends to have dinner. Hitler was at that same hotel. Wright, on entering the hotel, was reportedly detained by Nazi Stormtroopers and taken to Hitler’s room to be questioned.

Wright, conversant with Nazi ideology, was scared and thought that would have been his end. But their interrogation turned into a 3-4 hour dinner for the two, where they discussed several topics. The conservation unsurprisingly became one-way. Hitler, who was calm throughout, would ask and then answer his own questions but with a loud voice.

Wright, fluent in German, would later give an account of his encounter with Hitler. “The time with Hitler was spent almost entirely by his asking me questions about the Negroes in the United States. Of course I had little opportunity to answer any of his questions because he would no sooner ask a question than he would immediately proceed to give his own answer,” Wright wrote in the Pittsburgh Courier, a Black weekly newspaper.

When I would attempt to correct some of his versions of life in America, he would almost invariably break in with another question or comment. With that exception he was most courteous to me. He spoke loudly, long, and with an air or authority.”

Hitler’s views on race during the conversation were what one would probably expect from him. Wright wrote: “He [Hitler] expressed the opinion that Negroes could not have much backbone, because of the fact that they consistently allowed the whites to lynch them, beat them, segregate them, without rising up against their oppressors. ‘They must be definitely third-class people,’ he said. ‘Minority groups always get the worst of it in conflicts like race-riots.’ ‘Don’t you think your people are destined perpetually to be slaves of one kind or another?’ he asked. Hitler’s answer was an enthusiastic ‘yes’! Your people are a hopeless lot. I don’t hate them. I pity the poor devils.”

This would make a GREAT movie.

"Hitler’s views on race during the conversation were what one would probably expect from him. Wright wrote: “He [Hitler] expressed the opinion that Negroes could not have much backbone, because of the fact that they consistently allowed the whites to lynch them, beat them, segregate them, without rising up against their oppressors. ‘They must be definitely third-class people,’ he said. ‘Minority groups always get the worst of it in conflicts like race-riots.’ ‘Don’t you think your people are destined perpetually to be slaves of one kind or another?’ he asked. Hitler’s answer was an enthusiastic ‘yes’! Your people are a hopeless lot. I don’t hate them. I pity the poor devils.”

Hitler was spittin!

Not saying he was factually correct but this how people see us...especially white folks right here in the United States.

Reminds me of this:

Yeah, he stopped white people from walking in front of moving cars. Their privilege made them feel that everything automatically stops, once they entered the street.

I am not making this up.

I can see white Trump supporters complaining about freedoms if this were invented today :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom