Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

I've came to the conclusions "better schools" usually is code word for the kids are white. It starts with the housing market and gentrification that creates the suburban communities that feeds into the "good schools".

These schools have more resources and funding which means they can attract the better teachers. Which turns into the students having more opportunities that turns into scholarships, better test scores, college acceptance letters etc. While public education isn't visually segregated the average white student will receive a better education than the average black student.

Just the first headstart of thousands they will get in their life.

1621269395389.png

Reactions: LD7

What happened to the Tubmans? I wanted one just so I can say "sorry I only got a tub on me" to homeless people.

I’m sorry, but it is time for more confrontational measures. I am sick of this “I hope they learn from this”, narrative. ‘Nique needs to call up MJ, Kareem, and the other HOF’ers, they go to that spot in sweats, tee’s and whatever, then bring all da’ hood dudes in tow. See what these devils do then.

Back
Top Bottom