Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

i have always wonder what people meant by white latinx. are we talking about europeans who left & went to live in latin america or ones who are just lighter in skin (i'm assuming they have a higher % of european than amerindian blood but still look "latin", whatever that means) or both?
I think it's more of you latter point.

i have always wonder what people meant by white latinx. are we talking about europeans who left & went to live in latin america or ones who are just lighter in skin (i'm assuming they have a higher % of european than amerindian blood but still look "latin", whatever that means) or both?

(Latinx) White people that speak Spanish.

(Latinx) People that identify as White that speak Spanish.

As per John Leguizamo on Bill Maher’s show, he said Latinx was created in order to include women, because Latino only referred to, then sounding as a description for men.

I was saying that "White LatinX" refers to WHITE Latino/Latina (LatinX) people.

(Latinx) White people that speak Spanish.

(Latinx) People that identify as White that speak Spanish.
Here I am using the word LatinX instead of LATINO/LATINA.

As per John Leguizamo on Bill Maher’s show, he said Latinx was created in order to include women, because Latino only referred to, then sounding as a description for men.
Latino: Masculine

Latina: Feminine

Latin(x): All Encompassing

Latino: Masculine

Latina: Feminine

Latin(x): All Encompassing
True. John went in on self hating latin men as well on that show, describing them succinctly, how they kiss up to those who live with white privilege. There are white latinx and Black latinx, as stated.

Last edited:
I was saying that "White LatinX" refers to WHITE Latino/Latina (LatinX) people.

my original question was in regards to the "white" part since there were europeans who moved there & didn't mix in with the native population as well as people who are lighter in skin who look more european than indigenous. i think imma go with what danikerhino said.

No lies detected. I stopped attending my evangelical church in person for this very reason. I now attend a Black church because I was sick of the hypocrisy. My evangelical church was quiet when Trump was caging kids but took up donations to support orphanages in Bangladesh.

but were they quiet when Obama was building and using the cages first?

Funny how certain comments seem to comr about a certain times on this thread. There indeed is a pattern.

my original question was in regards to the "white" part since there were europeans who moved there & didn't mix in with the native population as well as people who are lighter in skin who look more european than indigenous. i think imma go with what danikerhino said.
But the Euros that "didn't mix" with the natives aren't the only ones that consider themselves White.

I have seen/known Hispanics that CLEARLY have other blood in them other than Euro consider themselves to be white.

So I don't know if it is one of those things that should be left up to the individual or not.

But the Euros that "didn't mix" with the natives aren't the only ones that consider themselves White.

I have seen/known Hispanics that CLEARLY have other blood in them other than Euro consider themselves to be white.

So I don't know if it is one of those things that should be left up to the individual or not.

one of the reasons why I brought this issue up. from my personal experiences, the white passing latinos i know & have met do their best to let people know they aren't white.

Those detention centers were not used to house people for months or to separate kids, some months old, from their families under Obama. Your statement throws out a false equivalency of gigantic proportions.

yes, they were. Trumps zero tolerance policy is where the line was drawn and crossed by the current administration. I have no dog in the fight but to say these cages were only a Trump administration tactic is false “ of gigantic proportions”.

yes, they were. Trumps zero tolerance policy is where the line was drawn and crossed by the current administration. I have no dog in the fight but to say these cages were only a Trump administration tactic is false “ of gigantic proportions”.

You didn’t read anything I wrote nor did you read the article you just posted since it confirms what I just said. “No dog in the fight” yet you brought it up. The systematic approach of separation and the failing to RETURN the children to their parents is trump. The evolution of ice being used as a racist hate police is Trump. The labeling of all immigrants are rapist and murderers is trump.

one of the reasons why I brought this issue up. from my personal experiences, the white passing latinos i know & have met do their best to let people know they aren't white.

The TRUE test is to see what their Driver's License reads when it comes to: "Pelo."

That tells the story.

I also see it in school, some kids listed as WHITE Hispanic when they are clearly not White.

You didn’t read anything I wrote nor did you read the article you just posted since it confirms what I just said. “No dog in the fight” yet you brought it up. The systematic approach of separation and the failing to RETURN the children to their parents is trump. The evolution of ice being used as a racist hate police is Trump. The labeling of all immigrants are rapist and murderers is trump.

lol all I said was that they were used and built by Obama. That’s a fact and not up for debate. I agree with everything else you stated.

lol all I said was that they were used and built by Obama. That’s a fact and not up for debate. I agree with everything else you stated.

119436845_175338307411635_1850165141362533384_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom