Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Stephen Jackson Reveals Kyrie Irving Bought George Floyd’s Family a Home

While appearing on an episode of Etan Thomas' The Rematch podcast, Stephen Jackson revealed Kyrie Irving bought a house for George Floyd's family.

Jackson knew George Floyd personally, and has been a big proponent for fighting for justice regarding police brutality in America. He also committed to helping raise Floyd's daughter Gianna following the 46-year-old's murder at the hands of the Minneapolis police department. When the topic of raising Gianna came up, Jackson said she's been getting a lot of love and support from people all around the world.

"I'm just continuing to do what I said I was going to do; I said I was going to be my brother's keeper and take care of his daughter and make sure that her next days are her best days," Jackson explained. "A lot of my friends [have helped]. Kyrie Irving bought them a house. Lil Wayne's manager bought them a Mercedes Benz. Barbra Streisand gave them stock in Disney."

Yeah I don’t want no old white man who lived and agreed with segregation talking about “thank you Dr King”. Those people were the ones he fought against and now they’re pretending to be on his side. **** off. Old white people and other racists can honor him by shutting the **** up

1611075134022.png

Few details are known about the birth of Onesimus, but it is assumed he was born in Africa in the late seventeenth century before eventually landing in Boston. One of a thousand people of African descent living in the Massachusetts colony, Onesimus was a gift to the Puritan church minister Cotton Mather from his congregation in 1706.
Onesimus told Mather about the centuries old tradition of inoculation practiced in Africa. By extracting the material from an infected person and scratching it into the skin of an uninfected person, you could deliberately introduce smallpox to the healthy individual making them immune. Considered extremely dangerous at the time, Cotton Mather convinced Dr. Zabdiel Boylston to experiment with the procedure when a smallpox epidemic hit Boston in 1721 and over 240 people were inoculated. Opposed politically, religiously and medically in the United States and abroad, public reaction to the experiment put Mather and Boylston’s lives in danger despite records indicating that only 2% of patients requesting inoculation died compared to the 15% of people not inoculated who contracted smallpox.
Onesimus’ traditional African practice was used to inoculate American soldiers during the Revolutionary War and introduced the concept of inoculation to the United States.

Enquiring of my Negro-man Onesimus, who is a pretty Intelligent Fellow, Whether he ever had the Small-Pox; he answered, both, Yes, and No; and then told me, that he had undergone an Operation, which had given him something of the Small-Pox, and would forever preserve him from it, adding that it was often used among the Guramantese, & whoever had the Courage to use it, was forever free from the Fear of the Contagion. He described the Operation to me, and showed me in his Arm the Scar.[10][11]
Mather, in a 1716 letter to the Royal Society of London, on his introduction to inoculation from Onesimus

1611075503051.png

As much as Pompeo and Trump railed against China they had the perfect thing to act on and did nothing. You the sec. of state, what's the point of telling us how bad it is and not do anything? Like "Damn that's rough, maybe the next guys can do something"

I read a different article that provided more detail a few days ago. She went bali, overstayed her visa(which she obtained questionably),. You got in another country and you were able to get away with it. Instead of keeping yourself quiet, you decide to write a book about it and post about it online while still living in said country. She even exposed the connect etc all for some internet fame. Plenty of people have done something similar, but they don't go bragging about it until their business gets situated. Then she cried foul and said it was because she said LGQB. How on one hand you admitted to the country being friendly to it, but then because you exposed yourself for doing something illegal, you say they aren't? She played herself.

Last edited:
I read a different article that provided more detail a few days ago. She went bali, overstayed her visa(which she obtained questionably),. You got in another country and you were able to get away with it. Instead of keeping yourself quiet, you decide to write a book about it and post about it online while still living in said country. She even exposed the connect etc all for some internet fame. Plenty of people have done something similar, but they don't go bragging about it until their business gets situated.

The way she handled herself is embarrassing. Even for a 20 something year old. Makes me wonder who raised her. The sense of entitlement. The self absorption. The complete lack of awareness. The ungratefulness. The arrogance. Definitely a lost one. Out here breaking immigration laws during a global pandemic. She doesn't even realize how lucky she is. Indonesia could have imprisoned her if they chose to but probably figured she's more trouble than its worth. That country does not play! Caning is on their menu.

Last edited:
I read a different article that provided more detail a few days ago. She went bali, overstayed her visa(which she obtained questionably),. You got in another country and you were able to get away with it. Instead of keeping yourself quiet, you decide to write a book about it and post about it online while still living in said country. She even exposed the connect etc all for some internet fame. Plenty of people have done something similar, but they don't go bragging about it until their business gets situated. Then she cried foul and said it was because she said LGQB. How on one hand you admitted to the country being friendly to it, but then because you exposed yourself for doing something illegal, you say they aren't? She played herself.

:lol: Yea when she cried foul play because of LGBT I was like come on now

Back
Top Bottom