Lets raise awareness........XVI

Wore my pair of OG's yesterday. They were comfortable as heck but just not very pretty. Wouldn't mind if Jordan XV's and up were never put out again

Bought a pair of the black lowtops from e bay for $70. Haven't worn em yet but I'm excited.

I wore my first pair out.

These are the only J's after the 13's I really like. They look so sick without the shroud. Bring'em back.

This subject tends to come up every couple of months. Seems the popular choice on nt are the xvi's and xvii's to be retro'd. Can't disagree but what will the price be when they do? Already jacking up the xiii's to $170 next year. Wouldn't be surprised these run the same price range, $170-$180.

This subject tends to come up every couple of months. Seems the popular choice on nt are the xvi's and xvii's to be retro'd. Can't disagree but what will the price be when they do? Already jacking up the xiii's to $170 next year. Wouldn't be surprised these run the same price range, $170-$180.

How JB's been recently these would probably be $215.00-$225.00

Love the XVIs, especially for hooping.  Easily one of the best shoes I've played ball in.  

Gimme the Cherrywoods and Blk/Reds and I'm good.  

The blk/red and cherry without the shroud are fire :smokin

I wouldn't be mad if they did a retro and didn't include the shroud.

JB really needs to stop playing games and retro these, f-ing ridiculous :smh:

These would fly off shelves too

BTW, most people have no clue but Tinker DID design these. Read Drivin From Within.

where were ya all at when they dropped wit da VII hares in da CDP?s

laugh.gif

Come on ninja.... CDP's???? Op is talking about a straight up release, it's 11 going on 12 years!!!!! We need cherrywoods, gingers, navys

I want these to come back out  too these one of my favorite pair! bring em back 

Last edited:
where were ya all at when they dropped wit da VII hares in da CDP?s

:lol:

not a big fan of the black ones.

that and in 08, cdps retailed for 500 here in aus. i eventually got the hares though. would love me some gingers about now.

Love my bred ones worn without the shroud. Been waiting patiently for years for the white/navy. Love that midnight blue patent..
Remember enjoying seeing pics of Reggie Miller and a couple other guys in PE's of XVI's

Shoe looks great, feels great when walking around, but they are horrible to hoop in. Still wouldn't mind seeing them release again in some OG colors, and some new ones.

XVI's and XVII's were the Jordans that made me a fan of Jordan sneakers!

I can't wait for both of them to retro in the future!

Back
Top Bottom