lets reminisce nt......how was your prom night?

did you get drunk
did you get some dussy
did you simp
or were you forever alone

my band was playing that night so i only stayed for 30 mins. to take pictures. it was cool tho

did you get drunk
did you get some dussy
did you simp
or were you forever alone

my band was playing that night so i only stayed for 30 mins. to take pictures. it was cool tho

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Never went to prom. Got asked by two chicks and turned em both down.

How ugly were they?
laugh.gif
for real though, if you had the option why didnt you go?

How ugly were they?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dro DiMaggio

How ugly were they?
laugh.gif
It was a bad white chick and a bad filipino chick but they both had bf's so I wasnt gonna waste my time or parents money 
laugh.gif

A friend and his mother were killed in a car accident leaving a friends house to go get ready.

RIP Big Freddy and his mother Mrs Spencer.

A friend and his mother were killed in a car accident leaving a friends house to go get ready.

RIP Big Freddy and his mother Mrs Spencer.

How ugly were they?
laugh.gif
It was a bad white chick and a bad filipino chick but they both had bf's so I wasnt gonna waste my time or parents money 
laugh.gif

yo, mine was last night, %$@! was so damn
pimp.gif

after picking up my date then getting picked up by the limo, turns out this girl i liked fresh and soph years doesnt have a date, so i take her in asmy 2nd date, we went ot take pics, showed up fashionably late, , more pics
ohwell.gif
, ate some delicious chicken, had some
pimp.gif
cheesecake for desert, hit the dancefloor, cooked at a master chef level, had like 12 different $%!+@*$ on my ****, won some mini fridge and printer while everyone else won smaller prizes, my bff won prom queen, had the last dance with the future wifey(not my date) that ive been crushin on for years, though. left around 11:30 whent and got dressed out of the all black everything tux, had to take future wifey to go get some shoes because she forgot to bring her non prom pair, i was sweating hardbody and i was getting OD chills and headaches. i had to pull over twice to throw up before i made future wifey take the wheel, she curb checks
indifferent.gif
we get to her place, i throw up more, she gives me advil and a kiss on the cheek, we leave, we have to stop on the free way to throw up more :'( hit up our other friends party thats already around 100 deep, cops show up at the same time we show up, we hit up another friends house where i sleep on her bed while everyone else is drinking in her room around me, i wake up feel better and finish 4 or so jagerbombs, some shots of henny straight, go back to our other friends party that the cops were at earlier, she gets hungry, i want taco bell, she wants ihop. taco bell is closed, we hit up ihop, cheesecake pancakes is delicious, take her home around 620, and get home at 645isham, 3 hour nap, wash the car and throw up off my lebron south beaches. i dont know why i told you guys all of this. but definetly top 3 nights in my life so far, though. 

yo, mine was last night, %$@! was so damn
pimp.gif

after picking up my date then getting picked up by the limo, turns out this girl i liked fresh and soph years doesnt have a date, so i take her in asmy 2nd date, we went ot take pics, showed up fashionably late, , more pics
ohwell.gif
, ate some delicious chicken, had some
pimp.gif
cheesecake for desert, hit the dancefloor, cooked at a master chef level, had like 12 different $%!+@*$ on my ****, won some mini fridge and printer while everyone else won smaller prizes, my bff won prom queen, had the last dance with the future wifey(not my date) that ive been crushin on for years, though. left around 11:30 whent and got dressed out of the all black everything tux, had to take future wifey to go get some shoes because she forgot to bring her non prom pair, i was sweating hardbody and i was getting OD chills and headaches. i had to pull over twice to throw up before i made future wifey take the wheel, she curb checks
indifferent.gif
we get to her place, i throw up more, she gives me advil and a kiss on the cheek, we leave, we have to stop on the free way to throw up more :'( hit up our other friends party thats already around 100 deep, cops show up at the same time we show up, we hit up another friends house where i sleep on her bed while everyone else is drinking in her room around me, i wake up feel better and finish 4 or so jagerbombs, some shots of henny straight, go back to our other friends party that the cops were at earlier, she gets hungry, i want taco bell, she wants ihop. taco bell is closed, we hit up ihop, cheesecake pancakes is delicious, take her home around 620, and get home at 645isham, 3 hour nap, wash the car and throw up off my lebron south beaches. i dont know why i told you guys all of this. but definetly top 3 nights in my life so far, though. 

I personally think that prom is one of the most overrated events in a person's life 
laugh.gif
Everyone was hyping it up for nothing.

Winter Formal & Boat Cruise >>>>> Prom

laugh.gif

True, im gonna end up spending close to 200 for everything
30t6p3b.gif

.......pics?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

.......pics?

I personally think that prom is one of the most overrated events in a person's life 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

.......pics?
I'd feel like a creeper doing that knowing they are both married now and the filipino with a kid, I did however smash the white chick a couple years ago raw a few months before she got married 

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

.......pics?
I'd feel like a creeper doing that knowing they are both married now and the filipino with a kid, I did however smash the white chick a couple years ago raw a few months before she got married 

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Highly underrated. Probably cause me and my friends didnt hype it up though. But still

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Highly underrated. Probably cause me and my friends didnt hype it up though. But still

Back
Top Bottom