Let's revisit 2Pac's "Changes" shall we

I feel the words he spoke still resonate today especially after reading the thread about the Chicago violence. Hope this don't turn into a Biggie vs Pac thread :lol:

I swear changes and heaven got a ghetto are the same song. Don't they have like a verse that's similar or the same? I never bought the best of album since I already had 2pacalypse now through makaveli

One of my all time favorite songs. Bout to listen to it now thanks OP :lol:

I swear changes and heaven got a ghetto are the same song. Don't they have like a verse that's similar or the same? I never bought the best of album since I already had 2pacalypse now through makaveli

2pacalypse Now - 7 Day Theory don't have Unconditional Love, Troublesome '96, and God Bless the Dead
but now you have the internet so that doesn't matter...just saying. :lol:

Pac at his best 
nthat.gif

he was about to change his whole image, before he died just had to get off death row, but suge wasnt gonna let that happen.

Yeah it has the same exact verse. I forget which one but it's the same for sure. I think it was Changes that was unfinished so they added an old verse.

yeah...that was funny...because the real best hip-hop album of all time is Me Against the World :wink:
Did all yall just listen to Pac for the first time or something?

I was wild young when this came out, but the impact of this song when it first came out was crazy. Had TRL on smash

Yeah it has the same exact verse. I forget which one but it's the same for sure. I think it was Changes that was unfinished so they added an old verse.
Did all yall just listen to Pac for the first time or something?
My mother bought me All Eyes On Me on cassette when i was 5 years old...so no.
I just have a personal preference and because of that I feel like Me Against the World is the best rap album.
Followed by Aquemini. Anymore assumptions you wanna project since you can't seem to grasp the idea of personal preference?

Back
Top Bottom