Lets start a trend.

i say we bring the70's flavor back. within the last 5-6 years, i've seen a resurgence of 80's/90's style come and go. why not give the 70'sa go? recently i was rocking the mini-afro with the 70's style sideburns. im still rocking the sideburns but have twists in my hair.

bring the 70's hair and slang back
pimp.gif

i say we bring the70's flavor back. within the last 5-6 years, i've seen a resurgence of 80's/90's style come and go. why not give the 70'sa go? recently i was rocking the mini-afro with the 70's style sideburns. im still rocking the sideburns but have twists in my hair.

bring the 70's hair and slang back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

lol the thing is...the lable clearly indicates a warning saying don't wear them outside in the sun 
laugh.gif
... but anyways how about them beard hats? lol

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by DMoney82

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]We start rocking the Real 3D glasses. Put regular lenses in em or however you want to do it but the logo on the joints stay.[/color]

RealD.jpg

laugh.gif

This isn't a bad idea.  I'm quite positive that the vast majority of NT has been to a 3D movie.  NO ONE dare throw the spectacles away either.  I might have 3 pairs.

I already got a fanny pack on deck and plan on starting the trend next monday.  I haven't decided, will depend on convenience, but I may post a picture.

I wanted a neon one but wal-mart only had black.  I want to try and bleach it, then dye it another color haha.

lol the thing is...the lable clearly indicates a warning saying don't wear them outside in the sun 
laugh.gif
... but anyways how about them beard hats? lol

Back
Top Bottom