Lets talk about Demarcus Cousins

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Him and IT are the future
smile.gif

That future is going to suck then

Well, no dambs here
laugh.gif

Guy is a beast, but immature for sure...

We won this game, which made it even more funny.

cousins01-122110.jpg

Skillset wise, he has everything you need. He is def. going to be this generation's Sheed, I just think he taps into his talent more.

Dude could become a top 10 player in this league before we know it. But I don't think he'll reach his full potential with all those knuckle heads surrounding him in Sacto

I love everything about Boogie, probably my favorite player at this point, for some reason he reminds me of Chris Pronger lol. Just big mean mother *%@#%@.

If he pares his game down and stops taking jumpers, watch out.

Everyone who watches the Kings knows his ceiling is jus' as high as any other young player in the NBA.

He jus' needs to think on & off the court. That's all.

Why on Earth do you shorten just to jus'

you're just typing ' instead of the t, so it can't be a time saver. It's as if you carefully plan and execute your "slang".

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Skillset wise, he has everything you need. He is def. going to be this generation's Sheed, I just think he taps into his talent more.
Perfect comparison.  Rasheed Wallace was one of the most talented players of his era.  His problem?  His talent was often masked by his craziness.  I went to an all-star game practice and Sheed shot and made every shot left handed. Deep threes, no problem.  The only time he shot a shot right handed was when they were trying shots from half court. 

Originally Posted by air4life

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Perfect comparison.  Rasheed Wallace was one of the most talented players of his era.  His problem?  His talent was often masked by his craziness.  I went to an all-star game practice and Sheed shot and made every shot left handed. Deep threes, no problem.  The only time he shot a shot right handed was when they were trying shots from half court. 

Sheed was known for being a good teammate though. It is a good comparison in the sense that Cousins could become a great player without ever coming close to realizing his potential.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Why on Earth do you shorten just to jus'

you're just typing ' instead of the t, so it can't be a time saver. It's as if you carefully plan and execute your "slang".
Precisely, my son. 
tongue.gif

A lot of you have not watched enough of Kings games this year (understandably so
laugh.gif
) to be saying this dude is that immature.

Last season if he had an argument with any player during the game he would completely shut down. This season he actually talks and works things out during games and gets better from it.

DMC has grown and mature leaps and bounds compared to last year, which isn't saying much because he was the definition of a clown. A lot of his *****ing and moaning has calmed down. Last season he was an absolute clown on the floor with his emotional highs and lows.

This seasons he still has those highs and lows, but he keeps his lows relatively lowkey.

Also the whole "getting Westfail fired" thing was blown out of proportion. He was already on the way out and was trying to get a stronger hold on the players by threatening players to leave the team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Keith Smart and DMC are basically bff since Smart was hired on as an assistant.
Originally Posted by swooshallday

roll.gif
in the future, someone from the crowd should egg cousins...
my sarcasm meter must be broken..... 
may as well throw a beer at him while were at it.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

A lot of you have not watched enough of Kings games this year (understandably so
laugh.gif
) to be saying this dude is that immature.

Last season if he had an argument with any player during the game he would completely shut down. This season he actually talks and works things out during games and gets better from it.

DMC has grown and mature leaps and bounds compared to last year, which isn't saying much because he was the definition of a clown. A lot of his *****ing and moaning has calmed down. Last season he was an absolute clown on the floor with his emotional highs and lows.

This seasons he still has those highs and lows, but he keeps his lows relatively lowkey.

Also the whole "getting Westfail fired" thing was blown out of proportion. He was already on the way out and was trying to get a stronger hold on the players by threatening players to leave the team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Keith Smart and DMC are basically bff since Smart was hired on as an assistant.
Originally Posted by swooshallday

roll.gif
in the future, someone from the crowd should egg cousins...
my sarcasm meter must be broken..... 
may as well throw a beer at him while were at it.

god damn homer much?
laugh.gif

Guilty, but to be fair people are going to believe what they want. I just like to think I have a good perspective since I've watched damn near every game and get enough 2nd hand stories from people close with the team
ohwell.gif

BigMike is money with the comments, feels batman.

He's still pretty immature when it comes to not getting fouls called, calling fouls on him, etc. but it has improved since last year. If he can control his emotional lows and develop a consistent half hook shot, WATCH OUT. Dude reminds me of a bigger C-Webb, all the talent and skill in the world....

Back
Top Bottom