Let's talk about these gas prices

Should a player buy a bunch of gas right now and save it?
nerd.gif

If you're in California enjoy it while it lasted, come January 1st we are in for a rude awakening. What's crazy is more than 95% of Californians have no idea it's coming. On Thursday we will see our gas automatically increase 10 cents per gallon and it will eventually go up .75 cents per gallon.

What a cruel joke! So this all was just a tease!

No, CARB has been looking for a reason for YEARS to artifically increase gas prices because cars are getting more efficient. Politicians are constantly looking for ways to fund pet projects. They've said they need it for roads, but most of the money designated for roads already goes towards other projects instead.
:x

:smh:

How y'all don't notice
Every year around the holidays gas prices get low
To encourage people to spend money
then after the holidays around tax season prices increase
stop it.

Gas ain't been this low since the 90s
or 2008...

This time around though, it's because we're flooding the market with oil. Some theorize it's to undercut the Russian economy and further depress the value of the Ruble.

or 2008...

This time around though, it's because we're flooding the market with oil. Some theorize it's to undercut the Russian economy and further depress the value of the Ruble.
gas was that low because the economic world magically collapsed, and it was for a very brief time period...

This is looking substantial because the WAY it came about.

Between the Saudis flooding the market , and America's newfound love of fracking... This could last like the 90s

Last edited:
Since that "article" cites the CARB director several times, here's a quote from the head of CARB yesterday:

"My understanding from the economists that we've talked to is that it will be very quick, sometime in January -- if not on the first, then shortly thereafter," said Dave Clegern, spokesman for the California Air Resources Board.

http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_27218752/california-fuel-prices-going-up-its-green-house

Since that "article" cites the CARB director several times, here's a quote from the head of CARB yesterday:

"My understanding from the economists that we've talked to is that it will be very quick, sometime in January -- if not on the first, then shortly thereafter," said Dave Clegern, spokesman for the California Air Resources Board.

http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_27218752/california-fuel-prices-going-up-its-green-house

And after doing another Google search, most are saying "COULD" go up. It's not set in stone as these seem to be just guesses Even the article you posted says about 9 to 10 cents, which is still a far cry from what we've been paying.

I'm not saying you're wrong and like you, I'm wondering why there isn't much news coverage on it either. I just need some concrete info in regards to what is going on.

But Obama is allegedly the worst president in recent times

Thanks Mr. Pres .. filled my tank for $30 :wow:

Gas is down because of domestic oil drilling

Not one person in here thanked OBAMA

His  first enacted laws was for increasing production on domestic oil drilling. and he did say this, "Within 8 to 10 years GAS could be as low as $1 again"

Your welcome

Say thank to the president!

$1.80 my way

This is part of it. Another part is that ISIS is issuing its own currency for the territories that they control.
The use of North American oil decreases the use of Middle Eastern oll which directly affects the cost of oil per barrel and hinders the value of ISIS currency and their economic power.

Like predicted prices are on the raise in CA. I haven't been out of the house today, but gas was $2.73 for 91 on 12/31 down the street from me and when I passed by last night it was $2.79 for 91.

How y'all don't notice

Every year around the holidays gas prices get low

To encourage people to spend money

then after the holidays around tax season prices increase
stop it.

Gas ain't been this low since the 90s

or 2008...

do you think the low gas prices are signifiying deflation of the dollar?

Back
Top Bottom